All reviews free parking spoke good english just round the corner friendly hotel buffet style pay euros an upgrade standard room four star hotel bus stop stay there again cakes comfortable beds city centre tunnel castle receptionist
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I am staing to this hotels most of the times a year for working!
This place is more than a hotel but is like a resort because has 2 pool with a hug garden where you can really take long walks.
Nice rooms and good food at the restaurant!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I stayed here in August/September of last year, I didn't get around to writing my review then, sadly I endured some health issues upon my return to the states.

The hotel is not what I would attribute a 4-5 star hotel, mainly it is an average to good hotel. The staff was hit and miss, one gentleman was extremely rude in person and on the phone, then another was quite polite and accommodating. The restaurant/bar lobby staff were excellent even at a late hour (upon which we arrived).

The rooms were a bit shabby though, the walls were scuffed up everywhere, the touched up paint didn't match, the bed was large but too firm, with barely any room to manuever around it, the view of the castle was nice, although the windows quite small, room service food was good, breakfast foods were good, we didn't utilize the parking garage, the sun deck was nice, as it was quite warm. We had difficulty managing our temperature controls though, it seemed the room was either always cold or stifling hot. We could also hear noice in the hallway, thin walls here at this hotel. Even though we had a do not disturb sign on the door, maid service attended to the room, we had some toiletries either thrown out or stolen, that was frustrating, but not much can be done about those sort of things. I am giving it a very good due to food, staff (lobby bar) and location to the castle/old town. The staff could work on politeness and courtesy at the front desk. The paint definitely needs to be redone. Other than local taxi drivers not knowing where this hotel is apparently due to a name change, I'd say overall a good place to stay for business.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I am coming this otel for Dello visits..

Its a quite good hotel and close to old city, and restaurants. Its clean and people are helpfull.

This otel is conform for limited budgets, you can have tv and internet. Also breakfast is fine.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Spacious, clean and ease to go any where in brescia. Near the hotel has a mini supermarket named "simply" it's very cheap and just walk 1 min from the hotel.
The breakfast is served you every day you stay here.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Booked and paid for a better room than standard. So tiny nothing like the pictures the shower did not work and went cold, tv broken. Staff great but the manager could not be found to complain and nobody knew when would arrive at the hotel. Just dont expect much room was not a 2 star. I am told nice rooms but if you dont want a lottery of what room allocated then avoid. Got out as quick as possible so no idea about food.

Date of stay: September 2016