See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2018

On the way to the Dolomites, we've decided to spent one night in Brescia to visit friends. We booked this hotel because it's very close to the freeway. The first unpleasant thing was that they asked to pay the room in advance during the checkin. We immediately noticed that the hall, the corridors, the room and the bathroom were untidy and dirty. The room was stinking of smoke. The weather was hot and humid and overnight they turned off the air conditioning: it was a nightmare. Furthermore when we woke up there was no hot water in the bathroom and - after complaining - they admitted that the "system was under maintenance", so I couldn't shave and we toke a cold shower. The breakfast room was sleazy and unattended, the the food and beverages poor and cheap. 4 stars they say, neither 1 I would comment. Now we understand why the ask you to pay in advance!

Room tip: There are NO good rooms
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We needed a hotel on short notice. And found this an affordable option!
The Staff was friendly and helpful ️
The Hotel can be accessed easily by car, take Brescia center exit. ↗️
Breakfast options are good.
Parking is free ️
WiFi works ✔️
Had a good nights sleep ️
Shower and toilets are clean
I find it an honest hotel, you get what you pay for!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Situated seemingly on a roundabout alongside the motorway this old farmhouse seems to be stuck in a time warp. The garnishing so are heavy and dated, but interesting because of that. The reception staff were helpful, the catering provision a bit sketchy. We used the hotel restaurant on our 1st night, the staff spoke no English at all and my Italian is laughable. There appeared to be no choice, you had what was available, the service was very slow and there appeared to be some heated discussion ongoing between the chef and the waitress. This was the poorest meal we had had so far on our 6 week journey.
Breakfast the next morning was again an interesting experience, consisting in the main of the remnants of the dinner service. It was a real case of wandering around to find a staff member for some assistance.
Our room was spacious, the bed comfortable, the shower effective and you didn't need an alarm as the increase in traffic volume made sure you didn't sleep too late.
All that being said this was an excellent location for getting around the area, make sure you visit both of Brescia's cathedrals. Wifi availability was a bit sketchy but bearable, we've become accustomed to instant internet access so quickly. This was a a bargain priced location so that really needs to be taken into account.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coralcaybelize
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Average price average service .
The blanket on the bed was older than me.The breakfast same average , not good not bad but poor .
The wifi in the room cannot be used . The staff kind and helpful .The location good for one night suitable .

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vologya1
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Budget class accomodation, but even considering the low price I found this place only barely passable.

The rooms were dark and musty, and just uncomfortable in general. I shared a room with a friend and was surprised to find there was only one thin blanket for the two of us. More could be had from the reception, but I still find this sort of neglectance strange. The WiFi was provided, but didn't work for anyone in our party.

I wouldn't have anything that comes from the kitchen. We ordered a gin and tonic in the afternoon, and I swear it was made in lemon soda, not tonic. The breakfast small and awful. Many things looked and smelled like they had been out in the warm for far too long so I left them untouched.

Some bonus points for the staff, who were genuinely friendly and helpful despite their schoolish english skills.

Bottom line: I would only go here if I was desperate to save money and all I needed was a bed and maybe a warm shower.

Date of stay: March 2017