See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice 4 stars hotel, very nice location, the service was very good, the breakfast was very nice, the swimming pool was very clean, the car parking was available 24H, the staff was so friendly, we have enjoyed our stay, it’s a nice hotel to stay in Brescia.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night to break our journey as we drove from Switzerland to Croatia. This hotel has most certainly seen better days and is very dated in it's decor. Modern is not a word that springs to mind. Horrendous, yes!

Arriving late due to traffic hold ups (around 9.30pm/10pm), we duly checked in. We were staying in a room which had a separate bedroom for our two children and had requested a quiet room.

The room smelled of stale smoke. The decor was dated and tired. The room/beds the children were given to sleep in - horrible. The bed linen was awful; the bathroom was grotty; there was an ant infestation and we didn't use the shower because it was so small and dirty. We struggled for modern plug points in the room. Everytime I switched the light off at my bed, it switched the plug point off too!

There was a function taking place and no sooner had we arrived when the world's worst karaoke ensued. Our room was directly above the function room on the first floor. I immediately went downstairs to speak to reception. I reiterated that we had requested a quiet room and had two young children. Reception would not move us and I was told he would close the door, ask them to turn the volume down and that it would be finished by midnight. The 'singing' and general noise from the function ended at 12.35am.

Exhausted, we complained again in the morning about the whole situation. Reception's solution? Take some more food from the breakfast buffet!

What else can I add? The photographer for this hotel has done an amazing job as the photographs are not representative of reality!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Its a good hotel but its far from the center. The breakfast is good and the waiters there are kind. The room is cleaned but not everyday. I found a huge cockroach one day at my room! The trattoria of this hotel is supposed to be cheaper but its more expensive and its the worst of all, dont go there by any means !

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Been here for the second time, and still very pleased. It is beautiful areas outside, good lobby bar and restaurant and the rooms are clean, tidy and with AC. A really surplus is lots of parking space in the hotel area.

The food is also fresh an well cooked.

A real treat for my mony, and would love to come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I was here for 4 nights on this trip and will be returning to Brescia in August for 4 weeks on business and have already made the reservation so that tells you something. All the staff are extremely friendly & helpful, hotel bar not the cheapest but is any hotel bar?? Breakfast is traditional Italian and very good quality & selection.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave S
Marco D, Direttore at Park Hotel Ca Noa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Dave S,
Thank you very much for your kind review, I'm very glad that people come back in our Hotel; hopefully you will enjoy, during your next business trip, our outdoor swimming pool ( It's open from 10 to 19 every day with lifeguard). Please, for breakfast, ask my team, maybe we'll be able to meet your needs, for making your stay special.
Looking forward for welcoming you soon
Best Regards