See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I reccomend this hotel as it is well located and offers good facilities...staff is very good and specially the man receptionist i think called like Ateeq is pretty hospitable and a great person.
......

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We orderd a room for 3 people with in the description said that's it's a big room with one big bed and one smaller bed.
As it turned up to be a big bed and a sofa next to it.
very misleading and disappointing.
Another thing - Before we came I sent a lot of Email's and try to get someone to talk to from the hotel's stuff and no one talked to me. I tried for 2 week and there was no answer!!
The breakfast is ok... the bed is not the best but ok..
if you want to save your money this is the place for you..
but i do recommend to pay little more and spend your night in a better place

Room tip: please get better in everyting.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I picked this hotel due to the very close proximity (500m) to the exhibition centre of the Fiera de Brescia which gives the hotel its name. This is the location of the scrutineering of the race cars prior to the official race start of the Mille Miglia, which is in the centre of Brescia, also very close at only 4 kilometres away from the hotel.
We could not have chosen a better location to enjoy the run up and start of the race, in fact some of the crews and drivers were staying in this hotel.
The hotel was simple and clean, with unusual room layouts, some with a covered garage in front and others with a gallery bed. Breakfast was good and staff very helpful and there is also an underground car parking for guests, although there is no security.. Only negatives were that the remote control wouldn't work and the room could have been a little cleaner in the corners etc, but these are small worries considering the excellent price and perfect location.

Room tip: If anyone in your party has mobility issues, make sure not to book a gallery room, where there is a steep staircase to the bed.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I stayed at Hotel Fiera during a business trip to Brescia on 15.10.15 and regret to report that this establishment does not reflect Italian hospitality very well.

Although clearly a modern building, its housekeeping and maintenance standards are poor and there is widespread evidence of wear and tear and poor attention to detail on the hygiene front. Air conditioning in my room was out of order and the shower had a nice population of drain flys for company when having a wash!

My stay was also marred by sharing the hotel with a large party of teenagers on a school trip who were allowed to roam the hotel unsupervised and created disturbance and noise right through the night. Italian teachers must accept lesser standards of pupil behaviour than we do in the UK, and having had a 3:00am start that day, I was not impressed that the hotel management didn't take steps to curtail this behaviour.

The school party also took full possession of the restaurant and I was obliged to eat dinner in my room which was very cramped and not very comfortable. The food served was mediocre at best, and not at all representative of good classic Italian fare. However, the room service staff were very pleasant, and must have felt sorry for me as they knocked my door again later in the evening and gave me some nice homemade Swiss roll. This small kindness was the highlight of my stay!

Breakfast was a similarly disappointing experience with the noisy school party again dominating other guests and the basic buffet had been decimated by them when I came down. Having found some scraps, there were no clean tables for me to sit at and I was obliged to use a table covered in crumbs and leftovers.

My Italian business hosts were paying the bill, and out of politeness to them I didn't complain, but had I been paying myself, I would have been taking issue with the management.

I have no words of recommendation for Hotel Fiera, and strongly advise other business travellers to look for other places to stay when in Brescia.

Room tip: Book a different hotel!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Pirnmill207
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I spent one night in the hotel Fiera Di Brescia on the way to Milan, very good location close to the highway, convenient location not far away from exit, quiet room, but without window for outside, only the window on the corridor, nice friendly staff

Date of stay: September 2015