“Slow food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Molto Buono! Very very tasty! Délicieux! Top quality food made from local products, enormous wine list,friendly service, enjoyable ambiance. Highly recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,224)

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent place, feels like home. Even though I can’t tell is something is local, all flavors felt genuine and were delicious. Staff was very helpful

Reviewed 2 June 2018

It was a lovely little garden spot in Bra, which is beautiful to visit. But the service was slow, neglectful and not particularly warm. And the food was just, well, fine. I expected more.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We ordered so Piemonte specialities. Tartar, salsiccia, lardo, and something risotto (unfortunately I forgot what we ordered...). And we asked our waiter what red wine was good for the dish, and she recommended us Nebbiolo. Then we ordered two glasses of it. Everything was so good and the price was quite reasonable. Also, staffs there were friendly. We had really good time.
When I have another chance to visit Bra again, I will definitely come back this restaurant.

ブラに行ったら是非おすすめのレストランです。ラルド、タルタル、サルシッチャなどの前菜とネッビオーロの組み合わせは最高でした!他にも食べたいものはたくさんありましたが、二人では、これとリゾットともう一皿野菜料理でお腹いっぱい。またブラに行くときは必ず行きたいお店の1つです!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I saw a write up about Osteria Boccondivino at the doctor's office waiting room in Conte Nast magazine. I am so glad I wrote down the name & location. It is tucked away in a courtyard and we had to ask some locals to find it. The food was delicious. The big Slow Food sign in the courtyard gets you salivating. The 40 egg yolk pasta is to die for.