“the best "egg ice cream" ever”

Caffe Pasticceria Converso
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Bra
Reviewed 14 March 2017

A stop is a must here. Hystoric place, certificate of excellence, wonderful interior, great coffee and pastries but the best is the Crema all'uovo icecream...

Reviewed 3 January 2017

It is a place for a cup of coffee and a cake, but of course you can also have a glass of wine and enjoy the room!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I can't recommend a visit here highly enough. I was a highlight of my trip to Italy. We were passing through Bra on a Sunday morning, and Converso was full of well-dressed locals catching up on a coffee and stocking up with pastries for Sunday lunch. What a treat! Completely untouched interior with original fittings and furniture. I just wanted to pack up the whole thing and transplant it in Sydney. I couldn't resist buying some biscotti to take on our trip. They were packed so beautifully and wrapped to perfection. We enjoyed them after dinner that night, and they were delicious. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Our daytrip guide, Anna Sevino, introduced us to this place and my daughter loved it so we returned the following day. Pleasant atmosphere, gracious service and wonderfully delicious coffees! We learned this establishment is 100 years old!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

This place is super cute! Cafe on one side and store on the other, make sure you take a peek at both.
Highly recommend their croissants with apricot jam hiding inside, and an espresso with a scoop of hazelnut gelati, especially on a nice sunny day

1  Thank Katharine S