See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

We arrived late (3 cyclists) with no booking, but immediately got two rooms at a special rate. All new renovated and very clean. Top friendly service during our stay. Nice and rich breakfast - also suited for active persons. Car and bikes could be parked in a locked garage. The hotel is situated only 5 min. away from the main street in Bormio but quiet away from traffic. And the surrounding mouintains holds some of the best cycling terrain in Italy with epic climps.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very friendly and helpful host Laura - thank you very much!!! The location is super - located in quiet place near town center and ski bus stop is just round the corner (not more than 100 m). Terme Bormio are located just near the hotel - 5 min walking. Views from rooms are gorgeous! Hotel in general is adequate for 3 stars. Rooms are though rather small, but clean and there is all you may need. The cuisine is fantastic!!! Both breakfast (continental with good variety of yougurt, cheese, ham, bread, eggs, croissants, fresh made juice) and dinner - very delicious and rich in variety, valtelline cuisine was new and very pleasant surprise for us!!! Free wi-fi, a lot of multi-language channels (including 3 Russian), 20% discount for Terme - contributed the success. We were in our honey-moon and the hotel was super choice for our vacation. We would highly recommend this hotel for comfortable stay in Bormio. Many thanks again to host Laura for being helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Have been going there for years. Best place ever. Views, atmosphere, food - all brilliant. Local food served is a treasure! Nothig is a problem. Skibus stops next to the hotel. Stayed in few other hotels around Bormio but they were not worth mentioning. Actually nothing beats Terme Hotel :)

Room Tip: all equally good
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed 3 nights here in this cute family owned hotel. It is right next to a big spa center. Also surrounded by all these beautiful Alps mountains covered by snow. Laura (the lady at the front desk) was very nice and sweet. She showed me many trails around the hotel for hikes. I had a few awesome hikes while I stayed there.
The most important & special part of this hotel is they make amazing food there. The price for the room actually included my breakfast and dinner. Every morning Laura would ask you what would you like for dinner. The dinner included 4-5 courses. And the chef (Laura's brother) was absolutely one of the best Italian chefs I met! I was seriuosly in love with his food!
I have to say I felt really relaxed there. The feeling of Hotel Terme gave me was like from a traditional Italian home. Everybody there was super nice.
Afterall I wanna say everything from hotel Terme was amazing. I had a great time there and I will totally recommend this place:P
這個旅館讓我感覺像一個傳統的義大利家庭,他們的價格有包含你的早餐和晚餐.他們的廚師是我在意大利預見的最完美的一個廚師.這是一個有家庭組成的旅館,每個人的臉上都永遠帶著微笑:)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Phyllisakura
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Fantastic staff from Daniele and Elisa and Jacamo down. Never too busy to help with any problems. Food.. absolutely brilliant and variety to fit every palate. Superb knowledge of the cycling routes and excellent back-up with a support vehicle out on all the rides. Go there

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business