“Yuck”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered spaghetti carbonara and took two bites, tasted like it had been sitting around for a week. They came up and asked what was wrong with it and I told them it tasted old...I got an eye roll in return and still paid for it. Would not recommend this place. Across the street is primo amore, was a lot better.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went to dine at one of the few open restaurants in Bibione in April. We ordered two pizzas that were delivered rather quickly. The expectations weren't high, being low season in Bibione. But the pizzas were utterly disgusting , they seemed more like a plastic freesby with rotten sliced meat on the top of it. Never eaten anything like it before and I am not a delicate person. Never come here guys expecially in low season !!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This place just opened recently and is a bit hidden in Venice. But, it's definitely worth looking for. I had the best seafood Rissoto I've ever had. My wife and kids had a variety of pastas, and all were delicious. Our waiter was very professional, explained our options clearly and made us feel at home. We'll definitely will be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I was served a pizza with a baked nasty mosquito in the cheese, I told and showed the waiter the mosquito in the pizza.... I still had to pay for the pizza..... Very bad experience, low class un-italian "restaurant".... Will never come back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

the headline says it all. prices are average. high frequency of visitors (possibly due to the reviews on thos platform). rich menu with lots of meals to choose from. staff very efficient and friendly. too few toilets for so many guests.

Date of visit: August 2016