“Place for meat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Right in the center of Bastia Umbra is what appears to be the most popular place in town. Good thing we made a reservation thanks to the lady who runs B&B Laura. Excellent pasta. Grilled meat is the speciality and it was excellent. Outdoor seating too.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable evening. Found this restaurant through TripAdvisor. With most reviews being very good we wanted to give it a try.
We went early as indicated being necessary when not having reserved. A table was not a problem that early, but also this night the restaurant was full later in the evening.

The waitress took extra time to explain the menu in very good English. She was very nice and explained very well.
We took first an Anti Pasta to split.
The plate had all kinds of different bites from toast with pate, cheeses and ham. All very well although the cheese was not spectacular.
As main course my wife had the Agnus steak and I had the strip steak. Both were prepared very well. They also have a good looking T-bone, but that requires a very big appetite. The steaks were both prepared well.
Our daughters split a ravioli filled with tomato and mozzarella with a Parmesan cheese sauce. Which was clearly fresh prepared and was good.
As desert we split the tiramisu, which was superb.
The waitress was very attentive during the whole evening. Even when it got more busy.
We had a very enjoyable evening and intend to return.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2015

We are from Singapore.
We ate twice at this restaurant for dinner. The owner was most delightful - he tried his best to explain all the dishes to us in English although he was not conversant in the language. Then he got the waitress, Angela, who spoke better English to also explain to us. Angela was also extremely helpful.
My son had the steak while I had the seafood platter. The portions were huge and the food quality was extremely good!

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank Dusty_Tan
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend have visited this restaurant during our vacation in Assisi. My boyfriend thinks the beef is the best in the world: very fresh,good herbs and perfectly baked. I don't like meat very much, but also had a very good dinner with a local vegetable specialty and In my opinion the tiramisu with biscuits is the best in the world (and I have tried a lot!). Nice people, very good service and very good valse for money.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 4 January 2015

Oh, what a night! Everything was OK, but I must say the "Fiorentina" was simply delicious. The personel is nice, the food very, very good, the portions generous, and the price is fair.
If you are in Perugia area, come to Bastia. You will not regret.
As someone says "If you are not hungry, stay at home"

Date of visit: January 2015