“Great food”

I Love bdg
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2016

This restaurant is good but price is high and food was very testy . served was very delay. overall ok

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

The service is slow, we wait 15 minutes for 2 beers! The place is good for an evening with friend, prices are OK. After all I recommend it!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Nice and relaxing atmosphere with a wide variation of tasty dishes and good wine, they also have a wide selection of beers to choose from.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is situated behind a popular karaoke bar with the same name. The decorations inside were intriguing and they are changed every so often. This time they had a lot of umbrellas hanging from the ceiling.
The menu choices were read out by
the waiter (perhaps owner) that took our order who was somewhat impatient and unfriendly to say the least ... except for the special attention he gave to his preferred clients.
The food was quite tasty and the table wine went perfect with the meal.
The food/wine server was very polite and attentive to our needs.
Overall, we enjoyed our meal and left with a full stomach.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

This place is very interesting, the decoration inside makes quite special. I understood that they change it from time to time, and now the have a lot of books hanging on the ceiling, it gives the place an interesting look and atmosphere. The quality of the food was reasonable (good taste and quantity), however the best is the beer and wine recommendation they give to accompany the meals. Just for this reason I would like to come again.

1  Thank ctgo