See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2017

The Olympic Village has big bedrooms all with en-suite facilities: shower, toilet, basin, bidet. Some have balconies and the larger rooms easily accommodate five beds. It is very noisy due to having nearly 1000 beds and all hard flooring, no curtains in public rooms. Two big restaurants with 3 sittings for each meal when at capacity are efficiently managed. The food is excellent and plentiful - and the wine is on tap! Excellent team of 'animateurs' who offer in-house entertainment most nights. Olympic Village is about 5 mins walk from the skiing area. There is only 1 chairlift so there are long queues at peak times.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was very modest. Huge building. A lot of group of children, not good for family place. Pool was dirty. I will never come back. Walls between rooms are paper!! You can hear someone breathing next room. Even whispering is loud.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sten S
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Great facilities, helpful and friendly staff including Umberto, Maria, Manuel, Oscar, Stefania, Valentino and heaps of others that will fill pages. A great fun time and superb food from the catering team. One of the best skiing trips !! Thank you

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Maggie T
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Firstly, the wifi. The hotel had been sold to me as one with "fast wifi" , which for a group of 14/15 year olds on a school trip is probably the most important factor. It turned out that the wifi (when it worked!!) was only available in the bar and as I was on the top floor when ever I needed to use the internet I needed to walk down 4 sets of stairs. When I finally got into the bar the wifi was incredibly slow and almost painful to use, they might as well have not advertised the wifi at all.

The location was great. It was only about a 10 minute walk to the slopes and rather disgusting locker room, however the locker room was just over crowded. In terms of location the hotel was great and far better than getting a coach to the slopes like other schools. :)

The food was pretty decent as it was edible, which tbh is all that is required and all servings and meals were very healthy and gave you enough energy for a day of skiing (or in my case, falling) down red and black runs.

The beds were very comfy which was a good thing after a painful day of falling over. The bathroom was clean and very pleasant to use however there were no locks on the toilet doors. Because this hotel is used widely by schools I would recommend that you take earplugs for when the disco is on otherwise prepared to be deafened regardless of how far away you are from the disco.

On the whole the trip was very enjoyable and if the wifi was more reliable and fast then the hotel would have probably got a higher rating from me, but the great quality skiing outshone the hotel thus making the trip very enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank edenkeen69
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I stayed for 3 days at the hotel for a group snow trip last weekend to go snowboarding. The dinner was really good for me and my friends, and the rooms were warm and comfortable. The service was also pretty fast when we needed it. I thought the location would be inconvenient at first - having to carry our boards and equipment and walk - but there was a bus that passed by the gates at intervals and dropped as off right at the bottom of the slopes, proving me wrong. My favorite part of the hotel stay was the evening events held by the animation team (Animazione in Azione). They have wonderful characters, did an amazing job, and made fun for all ages. I want to especially commend and thank the animators Lorenzo and Denise for making the hotel stay worthwhile and enjoyable. Whether it's a karaoke show or a Zumba class, they managed to make it cholk-full of wonderful memories I'll keep looking back to. Overall, I loved the trip and will be planning to do it all again very soon, and hopefully I'll be able to have a repeat of all the activities there.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends