“Reasonable”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Was recommended by a friend and was reasonable. Food choice could be broader but the quality was ok.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The food was really delicious! The decor is simple (with plastic chairs and tables). But the food makes it all worth while. We had melon with Parma ham, pasta carbonara and items from the buffet. My dad and my boyfriend had a pizza as a main course. My mom and I had the veal in lemon sauce. For a desert we all had the tiramisu. My all loved it so much! We surely want to come back here! Come before 8 pm, you cannot reserve a table! Otherwise you have to wait in line.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing pizza with super tiny layer- exactly how I like it. Any pasta would be also amazing. Roasted cheese is what you have to try if you love cheeses. And a huge tip - arrive early. At 19:30 there is already line to get table!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

It takes a bit long to get a table... but ... when you manage to order and your meal arrives you’ll certainly forget about any complaint.... delicious pasta dishes and seafood... very nice pizza . Recommended but prepare to wait

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very crowded and definitely needs booking in the evening . Even still we had to wait for a short while. I visited with an old schoolmate who had settled in Gernmany. We had the famed lobster spaghetti which was exquisite and the not so exciting sword fish. We share both.

Date of visit: October 2017