1. Elevator in the building, Very useful for traveller with big lugagges
2. Spacious bathroom
3. Fully equipped kitchen
4. Washing machine ( a little bit troublesome to use but the fact it's there and it's working) its a bonus
5. Working heater
6. 5 minutes walk to all the best places to eat (we had lunch at Osteria Agania and dinner Bistro 31) highly recommended and Corso Italia is where all the shops located
7. Good fast working wifi
8. Stefano is a great host. He designed and decor the apartment and everything is carefully thought for
9. Balcony on the second bedroom
10. Around 10 Euro for cab ride from the train station . We have lots of lugagge but you can walk it around 15 minutes
I would recommend anyone coming to Arezzo to stay at Stefano's property. We communicate easily and efficiently. The apartment is spacious for 4. Very quiet and the balcony has a nice view
Since the apartment has no AC, so double check if coming to stay in Summer because it's located in the attic.
Arezzo is a beautiful town with easy access to transport. We were able to make several day trips via train and buses. The apartment is great and I would love to live in it permanently. There are two good sized bedrooms and a reasonable bathroom. Stefano is charming and willing to help- he even offered to pick us up from the train station.
The location is very central with enough life to make it interesting but very quiet as well. Many excellent cafes and restaurants within metres at reasonable prices.
As Florence becomes busier and more expensive Arezzo seems more and more desirable.
Stayed 4 nights in Arezzo in this great apartment. Can sleep 4 people. Location on main street in a residential apartment block, about 15 minute walk from the train station. Owner, Stefano meets you at the main door -A few stairs to the lift. Apartment is modern ,well equipped kitchen, nice bathroom, washing machine (a plus),but no air conditioning. A couple of fans are available to cope with the heat. The apartment is soundproof from the street noise when the window is closed. A great town to visit and good base to explore other towns n the area.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
Can't say enough about this apartment. The owner is lovely. The location is in the heart of the city center. The decor is so cool. This is the place to stay in Arezzo.