“Excellent piadina. No toilet”

Piadineria La tua Piadina
Ranked #2 of 542 Restaurants in Arezzo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I really loved it. I recommend with mozzarella, tomatos with bresaola. Really tasty!! However, a BIG MINUS they dont have toilet. If you are hungry turist you may need a toilet!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So maybe the food is ok, but hey!!! I what to wash my hands before i eat!. The place has a terace so you expect to have a toilet no???

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have lived in Arezzo near Piadina for the last 5 months and it has been my favorite place to eat. They are very quick and kind (even if you know very little Italian)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2017

As we all know Italians take there meal times pretty strictly. So when you don't have lunch at their typical time you are a bit in trouble. And so were we as we walked down the beautiful streets of Arezzo.
Luckily we found this little place that was open. Piadinas were warm, simple and tasty and beer was cold. :) Perfect for a little break.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Kristina Z
Reviewed 27 May 2017

This is a terrific lunch spot where you can eat outside on a street that only allows foot traffic. Locals frequent this restaurant, and it has great food. Very friendly staff with a causal feel.

Date of visit: May 2017