AC Hotel Arezzo(Arezzo)
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 97
USD 76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

La Casa delle Rose di Maria(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
USD 74
Relais Santa Margherita(Capolona)(Great Value!)
USD 140
USD 176
USD 156
Hotels.com
Hotel Le Capanne(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 130
USD 117
USD 248
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop terracerailway stationgreat locationold towncomfortable hotelbreakfast areatwo blocksexcellent breakfastvisit arezzobit datedpiero della francescawithin walking distancebus stoptop floorenjoyed my stayshort walkrooms are clean
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I arrived via train and left from the train station so this was a great location where I could walk not just to the station with all my things but also the rest of the city. My room was roomy and comfortable and the staff is very friendly.

If I have only one complaint it's that the walls are thin. My room fronted a major street where I could hear a lot of the street noise, as well as my neighbors up and down the floor (granted, they were noisy). The hotel seems to be a popular stopping point for tour groups, and I did also note families, so I think there are suites available for larger groups.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This hotel well located, walking distance to railway station and all other attractions. Arezzo is a lovely medieval town and I was lucky to be there when the Back in Time festival was on. Highlight of my European tour.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view over the square
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
HContinentale, Direttore at Hotel Continentale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

The Management

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

good position narrow the ancient center and closed to the railway station.
Courtesy an clean rooms.
Parking not included but available near at a cheap fee.

..in my opinion 100 euro for a double bed room needs to include breakfast in the price.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your kind review about your last stay with us. We hope that you will return for many more visits at Hotel Continentale.
The Management

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is top choice for a stay in Arezzo. The location is perfect, the rooms very comfortable with a great shower. Breakfast is excellent. Above all every staff member we encountered could not do anymore for guests. A true sense of welcome and hospitality is evident. Warmly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cork_IrelandScm

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Hotel Continentale during your recent trip in Arezzo and for your wonderful words. Exceeding our guests’ expectations is what we strive for and we are therefore extremely glad to hear that you had a great experience in our Hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon.
The MAnagement

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I stated in the continentale hotel for 3 nights in June. The hotel is strategically - and conveniently - located 100 m. from the train station and 200 m. From the old center of beautiful Arezzo. The rooms are decorated with old style furnitures and are moderately clean, and a vacuum under the bed will help a lot with the dust situation. But it's not a deal breaker especially when the service at the front desk is as good as it can be. Breakfast was excellent with large selection of food and beverages including cappuccino on request. One of the best features of the hotel is the roof top tarrace where you can be served with a cold beer while enjoying a breathtaking view of old Arezzo.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate all your comments and will be taken in to consideration. We are glad that you mentioned our staff friendliness, such as our breakfast. Looking forward to welcoming you soon again. Kind regards,
the Management