“Best fish in Anzio!”

Ranked #2 of 330 Restaurants in Anzio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, the fish of the day was excellent. I would highly recomend this place for fishlovers. The service was amazing. And the atmosphare was lovely

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Forget about the menu: ask for the tray with the catch of the day, decide with the chef which one you want, and choose amongst his suggestions on how to prepare the fish of your choice. We got ours "alla siciliana". Just great! While you wait, enjoy the carefully prepared "antipasto" riccio. Outstanding! Forget about the wine list: the house wine, a blend of chardonnay and pinot Grigio from Tuscany is perfect for this food, and costs half of the price of the other bottles. Cheers!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I went to Il riccio with my husband for our anniversary. The place is nice and clean. The staff very friendly and attentive. I ordered a roasted mix of seafood. My husband ordered the fixed menu. My dish included shrimps, prawns, squid, and another very bony fish. Everything was very good but the bony fish. The flavor was good but it had too many bones for my taste. My husband's order included a very good appetizer, an oily pasta with few pieces of fish, and a good fried seafood dish. The salad was very fresh and the wine in great combination with the dishes. We paid 49 euros, which was a good price. If I were to go back, I would spend a bit more but avoid the fixed menu, which seems like a way to give away cheaper food rather than really present a taste of the best reatautant's choices. the rest was really good and fresh.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Wow, what a great experience of seafood we had in this restaurant! Fantastic varieties of seafood dishes. Food is deserve a Michelin star *****. Stuff is just fast and friendly, very attentive to the customers. Nice wine as well as a nice summer atmosphere. The owner is serving the tables himself (very much Italian style). Well worth spending time and money in that restaurant. Highly recommend.

Tatiana and Emiliano D.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely staff, our language deficiency didn't matter, delicious seafood, great kids food, really worth coming off the sea front.