“Amazing food!”

Price range: USD 34 - USD 45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The restaurant and our 'family kitchen doing an imaginative attention to detail while respecting the tradition and so do fish fresh fish owners are professional people in the trade, the chef (owner) has a thirty-year experience skilled and qualified, our strengths , the quality 'experience fairly priced and kindness towards clieti
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

You don’t go there for the intimacy of the restaurant because the decoration is pretty bad I must say and the light is as bright as in a Turkish restaurant but the food is exquisite, really! Everything is very fresh and fine and the plates are beautifully dressed. One of the best meal this year!!!!
Innovative menu as well. The staff is very professional but it all feels a bit uptight. I don’t mind when the waiting staff is funny and interactive I must say.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Popped in with hubby, brother-in-law and Mum-in-law for a relaxed lunch. Service was excellent, food good and atmosphere was homely. Good value for money and lovely owner/chef nipped out to chat.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Via trip advisor we found this fantastic Ristorante. We had two fish dishes they both were fantastic. If you ever get near, this the place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Giorgio and his team served us three courses of deliciousness. We couldn't get in to Moncalvo but they recommended Il Ciarlocco and we weren't disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I had picked two restaurants for our trip to Acqui Terme for our anniversary. Il Nuovo Ciarlocco was the one we ate at on the evening prior to our big day. We were not disappointed. The Chef is very good, even took a request from me to serve the tuna on the pasta raw rather than cooked (I cooked on a tuna boat in the western Pacific Ocean early in my cooking career). He came to our table numerous times during the evening to ensure that all was well. Believe me, it was! Food was very good, wine list a little sparse.

Date of visit: June 2016