1. Very far and isolated. 10 to 15 kilometers from towns of Tanza and Naic where the shopping malls, and food restaurants are available and cheap.
2. Very Expensive for the location - same price as hotels of Manila
3. Restaurant too expensive - at the least Php 250 - 300 per meal. Better eat home made and delicious food at the corner restaurant outside the hotel.
4. TV - my goodness! Only 10 channels of Cignal but only 3 to 4 are viewable due to very poor signal.
5. The beach! Jesus Christ! murky, dirty and too short completely blocked by wooden cottages. Manila Bay "quality dirty" water!
6. Bathroom - trickling flow of shower water and feels slimy!
Never Never Again !!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Tanza's Oasis Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanza`s Oasis Hotel Tanza