1. Very far and isolated. 10 to 15 kilometers from towns of Tanza and Naic where the shopping malls, and food restaurants are available and cheap.
2. Very Expensive for the location - same price as hotels of Manila
3. Restaurant too expensive - at the least Php 250 - 300 per meal. Better eat home made and delicious food at the corner restaurant outside the hotel.
4. TV - my goodness! Only 10 channels of Cignal but only 3 to 4 are viewable due to very poor signal.
5. The beach! Jesus Christ! murky, dirty and too short completely blocked by wooden cottages. Manila Bay "quality dirty" water!
6. Bathroom - trickling flow of shower water and feels slimy!
Never Never Again !!!More
- Room Service