All reviewsbeach frontteam buildingrooms are bigchinese restaurantnice pooladults and kidsextra bedlive bandan optionbeach goersricetrainingwowsecuritysunsetinterioractivity
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The place is not located on the national road. You have to go a long path then residentials of the locals then turn right. In their ads it has beach access but when we get there last Sept 19 it was under construction. Has restaurant in this hotel type business class.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Almira C
Reviewed 29 September 2017

If u want an extra pillow it cost 50p per night per pillow. this is outrageous & a rip off
Unless u have a car ,getting to & from can be a challenge as location is in the middle of no ware .
Forget the beach . All hot water normally consumed by 7.30am and not re heated until after early afternoon.
White wine on the drinks list , out of stock!!!!!, red , only 2 bottles in stk !!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Our extended family spent the day at the resort. We did not swim at the beach as the water seemed murky. We brought a picnic lunch and spent the day at the pool. Because it was the middle of the week, we had the place to ourselves. Entrance fee was 200 pesos per adult and 150 pesos per child. You could also rent a beach front picnic hut for 1200 pesos a day. Overall, the kids had fun and that was what was important.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

It was a spur of the moment decision when my family and I decided to go on a short trip during the holy week. As anyone is aware, planning holy week trips require an advanced booking. Deciding to go when it's two to three days away from the booking date would be close to impossibility. Fortunately, Tanza Oasis Resort has few available rooms when we were searching for accommodations close by.

If you live in the city and would just like a short holiday and your main purpose is to swim in a themed pool (complete with slides, bridge and concrete animals), this resort hotel is for you. However, if you are after your much needed R & R, this is probably not the best place to go to.

It was holy week when we went, and the pool was filled with adults and kids alike - it was really crowded. There was also a band playing live on one side to keep the swimmers entertained. On the farther end of the resort was the beach. Before you get to the beach, you will pass by picnic cottages. I'm not quite certain if it was solely for beach goers or even pool occupants can rent one of the cottages.

The beach shore had black sand, and the shore was quite narrow, and I didn't find this appealing. However, this is just based on my personal preference and I'm sure there are others who will find this beach to be okay and still get to enjoy the ambiance.

What I appreciated in the beach area was their cottage on one part of the concrete deck. It had the view to the sunset. The concrete deck was several meters away from the shore and so it felt detached, and it was quiet. Staying in that cottage, I felt away from the crowded beach and pool area and I enjoyed my time just sitting there and taking photos of the sunset.

We booked a Deluxe Room, where 3 adults and 2 kids can occupy. The room is spacious, and can add one more extra mattress if needed. The bathroom was modern and had good enough space. The interior of the room was well-designed and definitely up to date. It's a room that you will appreciate. Likewise, the lobby of the hotel was spacious and open.

They serve breakfast food, buffet-style. There were a lot of options and so eating there was definitely worth it. Their restaurant is located at the ground floor. There's a bar right outside of it, where you can order alcoholic drinks probably.

All in all, this is not a place for quiet solitude. Your reason for coming to Tanza Oasis Resort should be more about having fun or spending time with family/friends while swimming or a beach party. If that is your intention, then I'm sure this will be a lot of fun for you, your friends and your family.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The pool is not so clean when we got there. There are so many insects swimming with us. Also, the beach is not advisable to swim. It's very dirty and there are so many rocks that makes it dangerous for people to walk by. However, since we only had a minimal time for those because of our seminar, I would like to commend their food and their conference room. The food is delicious and the room is very conducive for learning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business