All reviews beach front rooms are big nice pool adults and kids extra bed live band beach goers training sunset interior bridge filipino path php gathering
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel 2 times, today i am checking out from a 13 night stay. The staff are friendly and polite, and the rooms, although basic are adequate for the area. (No way near 4 star as the hotel itself suggests, 2 stars would be generous)

The three areas where this hotel really fails, are F&B, Internet connection and professionalism. This is why I dropped a star rating for each.

F&B, there is a medium menu for Chinese food but almost nothing for the western palate. I tried many of the dishes on offer but none were even worth mentioning as good. Lacking taste, often cold and served without any enthusiasm. The staff do not know the ingredients of the dishes. I have never been so bored of hotel food in all my travels, this is a big fail.

Internet connection is very very slow. The location of the hotel does not get a strong signal from cell providers, so you are often left with zero connectivity. Since for me this was a business trip, it caused much difficulty.

Professionalism of staff, although friendly and mostly in good spirits you will be left waiting and asking repeatedly for simple things. This is particularly true of the front desk staff and restaurant staff; there is never an attempt to personalise or enhance service. Never.

There are a few stand-out staff there who do seem frustrated by difficult management. A few of the lads at the bar, and all of the drivers are 'on the ball' but other than those, it can be very frustrating around the staff at this hotel.

I will likely be back, only because this is the only hotel option in the area I need to attend. I hope these concerns can be addressed, but I'm no way hopeful this will happen. I would normally direct issues directly to the hotel manager, but after a long stay here, I'm yet to find out who that is, if they even have one on site?

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank baliskot
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Tanza Oasis is a great place for a vacation. It is sited on the beach, has plenty Cabanas which are private and nice to use. There is also a waterpark which is really cool and plenty other facilities if you need them. The Staff are amazing and go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable and happy. No request is too difficult for them. They have a really good transport service if you want to venture out and the hotel food is really nice. A beautiful Chinese restaurant is within the hotel premises but they cater for all food requirements

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We had our team building activity here, the facilities were adequate for the said activity. The food served were surprisingly delicious and serving is more than adequate. The service is adequate and the staff are courteous and friendly. This is a great place for team building, good value for money.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The amenities are Ok, meaning the room, aircon, bathroom are OK. The shower and faucet are working, Pool is ok, plus theres a live band the whole afternoon, so its quite festive. Over-all, just right for what I paid for. I already expected though that the beach would be murky.

It's the food that is not so good for us. For dinner, we waited to be served after 30 minutes , only to get food that looks like it was cooked three hours ago. We ordered the peppered spare ribs and got frustrated. the pcs are so tiny, and cold. Rice is cold as well. We were so hungry to complain at the time.The irony of it is that they have this tarp outside the restaurant promoting the chef.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect for getaway. You will really enjoy the pool and slides (just have no water on the slides that day but youll gonna enjoy it). Room is nice. Lobby is wow! Elevator is use for the guests who are wet from swimming. They cater daytime and overnight guest. Just feel pity for those who have room booking accommodation because they cannot exclusively enjoy the pool as it is open for all and for those guest who only avails cottage in the beach front. Rating 3 star because the sea shore is not so good. Overall, the hotel ambience is relaxing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends