All reviews beach front rooms are big chinese restaurant nice pool adults and kids extra bed live band beach goers training sunset interior bridge filipino path php gathering
Reviewed 17 April 2017

The amenities are Ok, meaning the room, aircon, bathroom are OK. The shower and faucet are working, Pool is ok, plus theres a live band the whole afternoon, so its quite festive. Over-all, just right for what I paid for. I already expected though that the beach would be murky.

It's the food that is not so good for us. For dinner, we waited to be served after 30 minutes , only to get food that looks like it was cooked three hours ago. We ordered the peppered spare ribs and got frustrated. the pcs are so tiny, and cold. Rice is cold as well. We were so hungry to complain at the time.The irony of it is that they have this tarp outside the restaurant promoting the chef.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect for getaway. You will really enjoy the pool and slides (just have no water on the slides that day but youll gonna enjoy it). Room is nice. Lobby is wow! Elevator is use for the guests who are wet from swimming. They cater daytime and overnight guest. Just feel pity for those who have room booking accommodation because they cannot exclusively enjoy the pool as it is open for all and for those guest who only avails cottage in the beach front. Rating 3 star because the sea shore is not so good. Overall, the hotel ambience is relaxing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank waytoherdreams
Reviewed 29 March 2017

On march 26 2015, approximately 11:30 in the morning,2 groups of men, apparently drunk, entered the swimming pool area of the hotel via the beach front and proceeded to brawl right in front of the guests. Giving credit to where it's due, security and other hotel personnel rush in to control the situation. Punches are thrown, shouting and curses can be heard, and worse of all batons and guns are drawn. I do note the quick response of the hotel staff but even then there is a sense that what happened is beyond their training and experiences. Maybe what happened was a once in a lifetime experience but still, the staff, especially those manning the lobby are way too stone face for my liking. Some of the guests that are next to us requested to cancel their booking and the only answer they received is no. No reassurance, no apology whatsoever.

we did continue with our vacation and stayed in the hotel for 3 days and two nights. Here are main concerns:

Cons:

The bathroom in our room (4.52) is not well designed. Water tends to accumulate in the middle of the bathroom and the drainage is not getting the water properly. Staying too long in the bathroom is not a good experience. there are small chips in the painting at the back of the desk and bed. either the cleaning staffs are too harsh in moving the furniture or the place is simply not well maintained.

Wifi is best described as below average and there are only like ten channels to choose from in the cable lineup. If you need more water, you can get it from dispensaries around the corridor which are not convenient at all. All of this gives you the sense that the management had chosen the most basic service subscriptions from internet to cable tv. Customer experience has a low budget.

Now I do understand and accept the system of corkage implemented by most hotels and resorts. But if you are gonna implement such a system then offer your guest an option. I'm a person who needs a lot of liquid in my system: mineral water, sodas, juices whatever. if you don't want people bringing this from outside then make sure that drinks and snacks are available inside. Yes, I understand that there is a water dispenser in the lobby but you only have a small glass in your room and going outside every night for a glass of water is rather inconvenient. Yes, there is a restaurant that offers drinks but anything bigger than a liter is out of the question. You will be forced to buy this tiny water bottle for 60 pesos when you can buy the same bottle in a grocery for 10 pesos. And yes, there is a small snack store available at the side of the hotel but I stayed in your hotel for 3 days and I can guarantee that not once was that store manned by any personnel and is always closed. Intellectually, I can understand it because it is not peak season and the place is simply out of the way, but it still ruined my vacation. In the end, I have to leave the resort in the middle of the night so I can buy in a local sari-sari store for my mineral water and sodas. Not cool.

PROs:

Now, is it the worst vacation ever? Of course not. The various cleaning staff greets you with a warm smile and courtesy. That alone erase some of the bad experience you suffered.

The pool area is nice and I like the fact that there are life guards stationed to look after my niece and nephew. There are also a lot of well-kept sceneries perfect for selfies. The big leather seats all around the lobby are comfy and I like the menus in the restaurant. unfortunately, the selection of food in the breakfast buffet is rather small and common.

I also like the No tipping policy and the amenities in the room is quite adequate.

And about the beach front, I can see what the other reviewers are saying about it. Are you planning to fix it anytime in the future?

In conclusion, I rather enjoyed my vacation in tanza oasis resort, but I don't think I will come back here in the near foreseeable future. The sad thing about all of this is that most of the Cons can easily be fixed with a little bit more will from the management. Good day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank batotit
Reviewed 21 March 2017

●Incompetent Management Skills - Hanah the reception was apologetic for canceling 2 of our reserved 4 rooms. But no upper management explained the situation further and could have offered gratuities more than 4 free breakfast --> We were all 10 guests expected to check in.

●Terrible Customer Service - staff are very courteous and greets you all the time but they are NEVER trained to handle pressure, complaints and NO sense of urgency.

●Poor Food Services - Complimentary breakfast for 4 offered in lieu of canceled bookings was advised as buffet. Come morning we were given "plated" breakfast.

●Inconsistent hotel rules - Asked permission for our wedding photographers to shoot our couple everywhere for a limited time and we were allowed initially. Then we were advised we can not use the lobby and the pool area. Afterwards we were advised we are not allowed at the garden and even the beach area. After furiuosly ranting with one of the security head, they finallly allowed us.

Tanza Oasis Hotel, we booked in 4 rooms for our wedding couple and immediate families. You canceled our 2 rooms because, as we quote, you provided our rooms to the guest who were there earlier for the DepEd seminar. You decided to grab more revenue than to offer us accommodation for a once in a lifetime event. In return you gave us terrible services that your hotel rate will never compensate. And you guys treat us deeply uneven.

We regret getting your service.

It was dreadful, inconvenient and lacks professionalism.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Booked here last feb 25-26.2017. Checked in at room 209. Availed their valentine promo. The place is simple yet cozy. What you see is what you get in their pics. Love their staff, always smiling and very accommodating everyone is working and serving with love. The food! Superb! Amazingly delectable! Who wouldn't be surprised for a promo price, for their food and service would be exceptional?. And commend their "NO TIPPING POLICY".

Downsides:I just hope that sooner you could provide a water dispenser good for every rooms. It was a bit hassle to get out and get a water in the middle of the night, and one of it was I thought that the gallon was empty so I asked one of them
to replaced it but the staff told me to use the other dispenser on the other side of the area. The beach... not swimmable for me, and no ATM nearby. WIFI signal seems available only at the lobby. Other than that, we rested very well!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple