All reviews chef pankaj studio apartment green golf golf resort swimming pool special thanks basket ball residential conference table tennis amazing resort sufi night mouth watering city life taste buds huge property special attention loved ones
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I would like to mention first of all that, the hotel location as outstanding. I was there to celebrate B'day of my Niece. The hotel location as outstanding, location of the hotel is in interior of the City. But really relaxing and peaceful spot. Nice rooms and the air conditioning was very good in our room. The food all meals were good and served hot and fresh. Would definitely come back again,

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Tarudhan Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Tarudhan Valley, Manesar. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.tv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We checked in on a Saturday and stayed over the week end. While the property was at full occupancy but still the staff and infrastructure were prepared enough to handle the rush. Our stay was in their Studio Apartment which is well equipped with all amenities and room size is big enough. The air conditioning was very good in our room and WiFi though paid was good.

Room tip: Choose the studio apartments which all face the golf course.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I would like to mention first of all that, the hotel location as outstanding, location of the hotel and environment are heart touching. I was there of the business trip (conference) and found the food and service up to the mark. I would like to thank to Mr. Pankaj Kaushik (Manager) for his amazing service. But, I would like to mentioned that too the staff in Front Office and Banquet Service were little slow and lazy. I and my team found that there were may be a union or unprofessional attitude in the staff of both the departments, which must be improved.
Atlast, overall experience was very good.

Room tip: "Rooms are the USP of hotel, especially the view out there"
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Tarudhan Valley, Manesar. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We apologize for the service you experienced at our hotel. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic in line with our standard operating procedures.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.tv@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel Tarudhan Valley, Manesar

Reviewed 25 April 2017

this property is based close to manaser, have got best rooms with nice sit out area Veeransh at the Front Office was very helpful and extended all possible support.
will recommend for small groups and family get to gathers.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We had a college reunion last month at Tarudhan. We were around 40 adults & 25 kids.
The stay was great.
We got rooms which were decently finished & were all around one corridor/courtyard.
The food was average though but the rest of the arrangements i.e. banquet/DJ,Bar etc. were very good.
One suggestion I would like to make is that the Hotel is not disable friendly - the distances to Restaurant is a lot ( they do have hotel cars- but only 2 hense can't be sure of availability when we need) also the restaurant access is through steps & no ramp /elevator is provided. The Banquet is again a distance away.
However again the access to the lawn from the banquet is through steps & no ramp is provided.
The service was excellent (Manish was handling the Banquet & was very helpful)
Mr Manosija Dutta was the manager we were co-ordinating for all the arrangements & he made it really smooth.
We had good service from the entire team there.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

We have noted your comments and are re-looking into our internal standards to understand your feedback better.