“Amazing experience!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

balkithew...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 8 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019

I had an amazing time at Dino and Sandra's modern place. It really is extravagant and delivers on the promise. Very quiet place and I got the privacy I needed.

The hosts are very accessible and the place was clean with everything I needed. Zero issues, but not that I needed 'em for much. Bay access near the swimming pool is a huge plus and it's also reachable directly by boat.

Date of stay: August 2019
Management Response
15 Aug 2019
Thanks Balki, looking forward to meeting you again :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.