“I spend beautiful holiday and I would like to...”
Bedroom Bedrooom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedrooom
En suite bathroom
En suite bathroom
Living room with sofa bed
Terrace with sea view
Living room opens to terrace
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

mario i
“I spend beautiful holiday and I would like to recommend this property, I will come back again for sure!”
Reviewed 17 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

It really exceeded our expectations. It was beautifully furnished and just perfect. The view was stunning, the warm welcome by the owners was greatly appreciated. The room is spacious and comfort and it is air-conditioned as well as living room. Kitchen is fully equipped, and having two bathrooms is a bonus!
Orasac is a nice place, just near Dubrovnik, we had a car and we easily moved around for a daily trips.
Thank you for making my trip something to remember, I would recommend that anyone visiting Dubrovnik stay in this lovely apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner hospitality, beautiful nature, peace..
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
18 May 2016
Thank you Mario for your nice review! I do hope you will visit us again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing