Lowest prices for your stay
USD 106
USD 65
Expedia.comUSD 109
eDreamsUSD 106
StayForLongUSD 76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019

One of the latest not reconstructed hotel in Croatia, very nice environment, clear water. Food is excellent,all inclusive, rooms are simple, but clean. Unfortunately, lift iis missing .Very good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank Vladimir O
Reviewed 23 July 2019

Stayed there in early July. Excellent beach with nice shadow. Clean water and affordable sunbeds (20 kn). Very polite and friendly staff with a nice, young and efficient restaurant manager (or whatever his job title is). Excellent food. Peaceful location with sufficient entertainment. I will give them 4 and not 5 only because bungalows need a bit of updating.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dalibor C
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Having read reviews before we came I have to say the food at this holiday village is excellent. Tonight we had pizzas which they made in front of us, there was lasagne , risottos, chicken, beef, salads vegetables so much choice here and all good. I don't understand the reviews which say otherwise. In our experience the place is just perfect!

Room tip: If you want a balcony pay for one, don't just request one!
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Valerie M
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

I’m not quite sure where to start with this but from start to finish it was a disappointment.

We had an early flight here and arrived to find that the ‘all inclusive’ didn’t apply to us until 2pm. We were able to get into our room but weren’t allowed to eat, meaning we had to wait until 7pm to eat, from eating at the airport at 5am.

I wasn’t aware that the last week of May wasn’t classed as in season, the pool had no water in it and the sunbeds were chained up on the beach along with the beach bar being closed.

There isn’t that much of a variation of food for each meal. At breakfast they do the exact same thing each morning, they don’t even change it up a little bit. With hot food it was just a case of egg, sausage and bacon, no mushroom beans or anything like that at all in the week we stayed here.

You do have a selection of local branded alcohol in the all inclusive, but the bar is in the restaurant and you are not allowed to take your drinks out of the restaurant area.

The beach is a pebble beach so not very comfy to lie on all day when the sunbeds are chained up.

The rooms are clean but that is as far as it goes. We stayed in room 14 and it felt like a prison with the windows. Not to mention the fact that the shower comes off the taps so you have to hold it over your head, and the bath is tiny!

We did a couple of excursions which were really good and I would recommend, we did the Krka one and the lagoon one on Brac Island. We are very into our days out and there is nowhere to go from this hotel just to wander etc.

The last couple of days was constant rain and there was nothing to do! We couldn’t even play a game of pool in the arcade area as all the reception, the bar and the general store said no to changing our notes to coins.

I actually ended up crying on the last day due to how upset and disappointed I was with this hotel from start to finish.

I have attached pictures to show how poor the room was. And yes that is the whole of the bath/shower you can see in the picture.

In future I will be paying a little more and getting more for my money!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ellmiller99
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

This is my 6th or 7th time at Sagitta ,,room was spotless ,,cleaners every day ...food in restaurant isn't of same great standard noticed loads of vegetarian options !!
Entertainment at night from both the Animation Team was great really enjoyed it this year ( especially with weather not as hot as it usually is! ) but both staff very friendly ,,professional and made our nights Will definetly be back but please ,,please do something about steep hill

Date of stay: May 2019