“Good ZA in SLH”

Add it.
Joe Joes Pizza Spring Lake Nj
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Joe Joes is not the best pizza at the Jersey Shore, I reserve the top slots for Vics, Mom's and Squan Tavern.

But, Joe Joes IS the best pizza in Spring Lake and Spring Lake Hts and Joe Joe's might just be the best value for your pizza dollar at the shore. The pies are huge and the two pie deal is great value. I am also a big fan of their Italian Meat Salad.

Staff here is always friendly. Joe Joes is very solid.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Great take out pizza. The owner is very friendly and the restaurant has recently been redone. They also deliver which is very handy on those busy summer weekends.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Located in an older mini-strip on Route 71, Jo Jo's is one of those little local places you might just drive right by as another pizza place...but heavens, it's GOOD.

I'm not really a pizza afficiando at all; it's usually my last choice for dinner. But JoJo's does a lot right. The crust is light, a little bready, with the slightest sheen of good olive oil on it and they're skilled enough to get that perfect crispness. A good bite. He spends money on his cheese; you can tell the pizza places that do and it's flavorful instead of bland.

What gets me every time is the sauce. I crave their sauce. There's something called a Grandma Pie, a square pizza topped with sauce, a little fresh mozz, and basil that is fresh and delicious and addicting. My son prefers their buffalo chicken pie. I've begun to crave their plain pizza for the simple combination of that quality cheese and the sauce. Bacon pie is also a family favorite.

We've also ordered cheesesteaks, buffalo wings and salads in the past. All good; though the salads are not as extraordinary as the pizza. We usually pick up, though they have delivery available.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Our daughters gave my wife and I a birthday party last summer. It was a catered Brunch on a Sunday beginning at 11:30am .
I decided to add a little something for the early evening. I stopped by Joe Joe's to see if he could deliver 10 pizzas to our clubhouse. Even though he normally would not be open when I needed the pies delivered, he told me that he would be just getting back from a college visit with one of his children. However, he said he would be able to make the pies and have them delivered. He went out of his way to accommodate my request. The pies were delivered on time and were delicious. He even gave me a discount !! I recommend Joe Joe's highly.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I tried all the pizza places in the area and Joe Joe's has the best pizza in the area. The place is clean the people are nice. I highly recommend it!!

Date of visit: August 2014