All reviewsnext doorfresh fruitsmall childrenfree parkingreceptionroutejanuary
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel as just like on pictures. Staying there for 4 nights I can say everything is just all right. Little bit cold atmosphere with modern and big lobby on the entrance. But, you will get welcomed by 5+ starr personal at reception desk. Receptionist with beautiful smile, ready to help you and explain everything well staying for you in every moment. Breakfast is good, specially witj very nice fruit table. Parking is free of charge down of the reception with lot of space.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MarcelloZg
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Very good location, by the side of the road. Very good service at reception. Large room, clean and comfortable. Room temperature very adequate. Room without noise. Full breakfast.
Restaurant, seven movie theaters and acquapark next to the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Clean hotel beautiful hotel, rooms where clean, bathrooms there clean towels crispy, breakfast good nice coffee, just one thing staff in the breakfast need to smile more, we paid for the hotel and breakfast, but if you ask something she kept making faces ..... other than that would come back !!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016

First of all I admit that I made a reservation for the wrong night. I sat down at 10:00 at night to make a reservation for the next night and ended up making if for the same night. I received a blank email from the hotel so I had no confirmation. When we arrived at the hotel we discovered the mistake and the hotel had already billed my credit card as a no show and were told we could have cancelled by 6:00 the previous night....again I didn't make the reservation until 10:00. The lady at the desk was nice and said she would speak to her manager who offered us a room at a 15 euro discount. The hotel was not even close to fully booked either night and if they had been I would have left it at that. Our room didn't cost them anything and we felt more consideration would have been gracious. The manager would not come talk to us and when he came out from behind the curtain would not even look at us....poor management at best.

The room was decent but the pillows decorating the bed were tattered. The hallways leading to the rooms are not decorated at all and are very bland. For what appears to be a newer hotel we were quite surprised at quality.

The people that work there are good and its unfortunate that the night manager that was on duty brought such a sour feeling. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have been there once but globally the hotel was ok. Of course I had bigger expectations especially for fitness center which definitively closed but globally the contest is ok. A good 4 stars hotel, excellent breakfast!
Recommended mainly for business purposes.

Stayed: September 2016