“Worth it”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Sispony
Price range: USD 35 - USD 71
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Traditional Andorran cottage where to eat well. We offer mountain cuisine, grilled meats and fine wines. Quality cuisine in idyllic setting with stunning views.
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We found this place to be just 300 meters from our lodge. After a quick visit to the city centre of Andorra, we rushed back to have dinner at Moli dels Fanals, and I am glad we did this..

Not only is the restaurant beautiful, the staff friendly and courteous, the food was just excellent. The menu is varied, and I can say that all of us had a wonderful meal, whether it was the fish, the rabbit, or the duck. The wine list has an excellent and wide range, from ~12 a bottle.

Please do not find yourself in one of the tourist traps downtown, pay 10-20 euros a person more and go to this place. You will not regret it...

One side-note:
The restaurant is a bit formal, and I slightly regret entering in our t-shirts and shorts, but I do not think the staff seemed to mind. The restaurant may be less suitable for small children.

Moli F, Gerente at Moli dels Fanals, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

It's really a pleasure to know that you liked so much our food and you had a good time in our restaurant. Thank you very much for sharing!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here and definitely needed the sat nav. Delightful little village up a mountain. Large restaurant with great views. Got there near the beginning and thought we would be in somewhere with little atmosphere but it soon filled up. Great salami amuse bouche. Shared two delicious starters - mussels and croquetas. Recommended. Andorran steak dish was nice but very rich. Partner had a massive rabbit and was impressed. Service was good but as it got busier it hit more sporadic.

Moli F, Gerente at Moli dels Fanals, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions, which are valuable and very helpful for revising and improving our service.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

What can you say a beautiful setting a stunning building to sit in and have a meal and the food was wonderful and the staff are very pleasant and helpful.
I was only in Andorra for a few nights and wished I'd found this place earlier.
If I was in the area again some where I would definitely go back to .
And one more thing the portions are vey good I'm a big lad and like me grub but I came out full and satisfied.

1  Thank Bobdobbs2
Moli F, Gerente at Moli dels Fanals, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Molí dels Fanals.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Located in the beautiful village of Sispony. Moli is a local gem of a restaurant. For somebody who lives in the village this restaurant has a great local reputation. I took my wife there on valentines day and we had the most beautiful meal and evening imaginable. If you are visiting Andorra all live here then you need to visit Moli del fanels.

Moli F, Gerente at Moli dels Fanals, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016

Thank you for your nice words.
We're glad you enjoy your experience.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Really attentive staff and pleasant atmosphere for a typical restaurant in the Andorran countryside. Recomended.

Moli F, Gerente at Moli dels Fanals, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Thank you for your comments.
We look forward to seeing you again.