Tulip Inn Muscat
  • Pool
The Platinum(Muscat)
Ibis Muscat(Muscat)
View Hotel
All reviewsupgraded to a suiteal khuwairfree wifiliving roomflat screenbreakfast buffetan upgradeconvenient locationbooked this hotelstandard roomcomfortable hoteleasy accessreception staffbusiness tripduty managertaxitulips
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms are big. House keeping is Ok. Towels are old need to be renewed. Location is not very good. They provide Free parking place for the guests. Breakfast is not very good, might be improved. Staff is kind and helpful.

Stayed: October 2016
TulipInnMuscat, General Manager at Tulip Inn Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Mr. Zekai,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Muscat.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do appreciate your concern and rest assured that it will be forwarded to the Management to do a necessary corrective action.

We look forward to welcome you back again and enjoy good service and standard.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I can't believe this is just a 3 star hotel. The rooms are wonderful and the staff is very very helpful and kind. We were there for 3 nights and I wouldn't have chosen another place. The location is perfect. Everything is around you and it is not far from a lot of main attractions. Breakfast is wonderful there! Free parking is very convenient and the room was very very spacious and clean. I would stay there again and wouldn't choose any other place especially for the price range! Very affordable and very good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Hafez,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Muscat.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is a pleasure having you guest at Tulip Inn Muscat. Rest assured that your comment will be inform to the staff to motivate them to continue and maintain the good service and standard.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I reached the hotel well past midnight. But after the quick check-in when I entered my room I was pleasantly surprised. I have got upgraded in a junior suite probably.
The suites don’t have kitchen though, but the living room and the bedroom was pretty spacious. The hotel is located in Al Khuwair behind KM Trading. The google map somehow shows the driving direction to the back of the hotel and after parking my car at the back, I was a bit perplexed to find the entry gate. So be careful with the google map driving direction.
Otherwise a worthy property, properly maintained. The breakfast spread served is also worthy. There are ample of eating out options around the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Tmsrc,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Muscat.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the room you occupied and it motivate us to continue to deliver a good service and standard to our valued guest.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Just stayed 3 nights here.

The good: spacious rooms, quiet overall, clean enough, and breakfast had enough options.

The mediocre: service needs improvement, facilities need finishing touches and the hotel's wifi needs new provider. On this last point, the (continuous) hoops I had to jump through to get both my phone and my PC connected were a bit ridiculous. I'm IT-savvy, so I know the problem wasn't user error. If you need Internet for work while in Oman, you may want to consider another hotel.

I prefer Oman to the UAE, but this hotel lags behind the service and overall quality provided by UAE hotels in the same price category.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
TulipInnMuscat, General Manager at Tulip Inn Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Mr. De Coste,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Muscat.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do appreciate your concern and rest assured that it will be forwarded to the Management to do an action on your said concern.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Stay at Tulip Inn Muscat was very comfortable. Room was spacious and facilities were good . Buffet arrangements were very clean and quality of food was great . Very relaxing environment . Not far from Muscat airport .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
TulipInnMuscat, General Manager at Tulip Inn Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Dear Mr. Anup,

Greetings from Tulip Inn Muscat.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is a pleasure having you guest of Tulip Inn Muscat and your comment will motivates our staff to continue servicing our valued guest.

We look forward to welcome you back again and enjoy good service and standard.