All reviews tiki hut a small convenience store sliding glass small kitchen florida bay old florida lower keys on premises stay there again location was perfect coffee maker boat dock fishing marathon pelicans bait
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this room based on "pet friendly", price, location and reviews. Wrong on all counts. There is no place to take your dog for potty duty. No problem with $200 refundable deposit but $20 pet night is excessive given the property. The price was comparable to other locations in the Keys. The reviews mentioned a beach (an eyesore behind lobster traps next to Hwy 1), tiki bar (a run-down unattended, unstocked structure), and a cafe (comparable to a 7-11 in the hotel lobby. Few amenities (no hair dryer, ice). And location? Just off the highway, surrounded by pallets of crab traps.
Our room did overlook the water and it was fun to see the grabbers come and go. Staff was friendly and responsive. Just an old, old hotel sorely in need of renovation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 4 March 2018

It was my mistake, I though I had booked a room on Duck Key which is just across the road from this place. This place had no ice, no internet. They did have a coffee maker but no coffee. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. This is a old worm out motel.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Cecil W
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We booked a pet friendly room on the 16th. Leann the owner said it is a pet room with all ceramic floors and I will charge you $20.00 extra for a cat for 2-19-18 and 2-20-18 and 2-21-18 when we get there the maid had not done the room so check in was 200 pm and we went to use the propane grill-empty I put a new tank on and never could get the grill to 120 degrees so food never cooked.Then Leann said I had to keep my cat in a cage and when I would go somewhere she was going in my room to see and she had the right It worried my wife and I what she would do so we left and now are disputing the two nights we did not stay, the photos are not how things look also.beach is some sand 20 feet by 30 feet with rocks and crap in it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Donald D
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This was the perfect spot! We have an ocean view room and it was exactly what we needed. Two double beds, tv, bathroom, kitchen, refrigerator, and the best view of the water out our door. The pelicans are very entertaining. Especially when there are fisherman there throwing out the scraps. This place has the that cute old key west feel and we loved that! We even loved the small island vibe as it is a VERY small island, but conveniently close to Marathon which has everything you need. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Candace H
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This little hotel is an absolute gem. A perfect location in the middle keys. The rooms are comfortable, the staff is super friendly and very accommodating. Within moments of arriving, you meet other guests and you feel as though you are family. The Tiki bar is a great place to gather after a day of exploring or to grill your catch of the day. We were there to witness the Inn's first sunset beachside wedding. GORGEOUS! It will no doubt be a go to place for affordable intimate destination weddings!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends