Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Secret Paradise Maldives tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Secret Paradise Maldives
from USD 699.00
from USD 90.00
from USD 999.00
from USD 145.00
More Info
All reviews walking tour our tour guide excellent service sand bank male city tour guest house day trip cruise ship island hopping local family last minute on arrival friendly guide made us feel wonderful experience thank you so much local island
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It's actually my second time to join tour organised by Secret Paradise. The first time was 2 years ago, I went diving while my friends did snorkelling. This time I went on the half day sunset cruise to see sand bank and dolphins. Again, I like the prompt reply from Secret Paradise, they know their products well, they give me wide range of selections of activities when I had so many ideas. The half day cruise worths the price, sandbank is beautiful, their staff is polite and nice. What I didn't expect is the staff brought us an umbrella to set a scene on the sandbank for photo taking, they also led us around sandbank for snorkelling. I like the fact that they are being responsible of our safety, care for what we can see and feel from the trip in Maldives. They were excited just like us when we saw dolphins playfully jumped up from the sea. I just like their passion towards their job, and the atmosphere in the boat. Highly recommend!

RuthSecretParadise, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Hi Cathy,
Thank so much for your positive review, great to hear you enjoyed your afternoon tour
It was a pleasure to welcome you again and I hope that we may catch up with you on a third occassion.
I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I booked with Ruth on a snorkeling and dolphin cruise in September of 2017. Tour went fantastic as we saw a lot of dolphins right near our feet and we made the most of our snorkeling session despite the weather conditions.

Key Positives
1. Can not stress enough the quality of communication between Ruth and I before the trip. It's uncommon to find a tour operator that responds consistently in a fast and cohesive manner.
2. Our tour guide UB was very knowledgeable and personable. We had a great time with him both during the snorkeling session as well as the conversations on the boat.
3. The crew went out of their way to maximize our time with the dolphins and they did a great job of making our excursion memorable.

Do note that the excursions with Ruth are more expensive on average than some other operators. However, I think the premium is well worth it for the excellent communications and great service.

Dear Ningwei,
Many thanks for your comprehensive review, it is appreciated. Great to hear you enjoyed your afternoon with us and I will be sure to share your feedback with UB and the team.
Whilst we do appreciate that we are not the cheapest provider for tours and excursions, our rates are reflective of our level of communication, service, safety standards and the experience our guests will receive from our trained and experienced guiding team. As you highlight in your review we deliver on all counts which is great to hear!
Thank you again for taking time to write your review and we hope we will meet again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Awesome walking tour around Male. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Learned a lot about Male and the Maldives. It was nice to walk around since everything was close but it also was leisurely. Would definitely recommend. One of the best city tours I have ever been on.

Hi Katina,
Thanks for taking time to write your review. Wow that's a fantastic accolade, Kokko will be over the moon to know you felt his tour to be 'one of the best city tours you had been on.' He will be grinning for days!!
Great to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that Kokko increased your knowledge of the Maldives and our history.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you Secret Paradise team for the amazing trip & thank you Kimo our trip guide and also the captain of the boat, they made our day the happiest ever, very positive and professional, very polite & skilled, they treated us like we knew them long time ago, like a friends, like a family, many thanks really, we was snorkeling under their supervision, they guided us every step of the way, in the end of the trip they made a big effort to search for the dolphins in the hard weather but finally they found them, i just can't describe how happy we were. Thumbs up & highly 100% recommended.

RuthSecretParadise, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Ahmad,
Thank you so much for your review, delighted you enjoyed your tour with Kokko and Shanoon. The guys will always do their best to locate dolphins, even on days when they are being elusive so I will be sure to pass on your appreciation of their efforts.
Thank you once again for taking time to write a review of our services. We hope we can welcome you to the Maldives again in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had already enjoyed a day tour with Secret Paradise Maldives and decided to take a full family trip with them. We enjoyed a 5 day tour with Secret Paradise Maldives with a tour guide Kokko. We went island hopping with a local tour guide Kokko and enjoyed snorkelling trips and sand bank island trip. We also had breakfast and dinner with a local family which was a real treat. This budget trip to the Maldives is highly recommended and we will be back soon. Thank you.

2  Thank Go To T
RuthSecretParadise, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Hey!
It was a real pleasure to welcome you and your family back to join us on a longer adventure! Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your tour, our unique local experiences and the company of your tour guide Kokko. Thanks for your recommendation and for sharing your photographs.
With so much more of the Maldives to explore we hope you will be back to travel with us again in the future.