Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
excellent !

Reviewed 27 August 2018
deidre15
Singapore, Singapore
good value and safe diving

Reviewed 3 August 2018
davidhughtaylor
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews beautiful world great service couple of days dive spots big thanks lifetime experience amazing week wonderful experience ben laurent francesca max soleil mantas liveaboard instructor confidence
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Booked a 1-day diving and snorkeling trip with Ben for my parents and myself, but received the not-so-good news that the boat captain was not available the morning of the trip !
Ben was so apologetic about it, and he went above and beyond to look for another boat captain (which was difficult as it was the eve of a very big holiday in Maldives). Luckily his boat captain came back and we managed to make a trip in the afternoon !
My mother was a bit fearful of going snorkeling as she does not swim, but Ben and his colleague, Suag, were so nice and patient with her, convincing her to give it a try. They even had a float for her to hold onto with one hand, and the other hand to hold onto Suag !
My father was so pleased with his 2 dives as he managed to see a family of Manta Rays !
Thank you for the wonderful experience and will definitely go back to dive and snorkel with you again ! (:

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I did a couple of days shore diving with Ben who lives locally and has been diving here for many years with an experienced boat crew. Excellent safety, good dive briefings and good value pricing makes Dune Diving a top pick for local shore diving.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful day with the team of dune Maldives diving. We went on two amazing fun dives. Great service, gear is in perfect condition and nature at it’s best. Two beautiful mantas were circling around us!

I can highly recommend that center, I felt really comfortable diving with them. They really know the dive sites around here and made sure that I could enjoy the day. Thank you Ben, I had a great time.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect dive centre with great instructors including Ben and Francesca. Very reliable. Quality equipment and attention to safety. Thank you for many months of fantastic diving.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Cool guy who made our dive in Maldives a pleasant experience! Very professional, caring and attentive. We will definitely be back and there will be no other place for any diving experience and/or lessons other than with Ben! See you soon Ben! We didn't get to take a pic with you but we will soon...
And thanks to Christina (from Cruise Maldives) who recommended Ben to us!

1  Thank Abby B
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I lost words to describe how great Dune diving center to me, because I booked 2 dive for the day. When I showed up next morning for the dive, I was the only diver that signed up for that day and they still take me on the boat and did my dives. And the diving experience in Maldives is breathtaking and wonderful. Great diving staff, easy going, and nice Conversations. It’s was so nice experience I signed up for two more dive and I can’t believe I was the only person diving that day. Would recommend to anyone and reasonable price.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I spent a week on Soleil II, and was impressed by the quality of the boat for the price. The food was excellent, and so was the diving and the guides. There is plenty of space on top decks to hang out in between diving. It's like a floating resort. Highly recommended!

Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello,

many thanks for your review. Always a pleasure to read that we are ''highly recommended''

thanks again

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We booked a weeks diving on Soleil 2 and it was one of the best weeks of scuba diving that I have had anywhere in the world.
The boat is very spacious and well equipped. We had a large master cabin which was bigger than many hotel rooms that I have staying in.
The crew and dive guides were excellent, attentive, helpful and very knowledgable.
The diving was out of this world.
Fantastic !!!!

Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Many Many Thanks Phil,

What a nice review . on behalf of Dune Maldives, i thank you for your visit and diving with us and i'm very happy that this trip is one of the best you did.

thanks again

cheers

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Huge shout out to Dune Maldives for my wonderful Maldives experience. I dove with the Dune team for a week on a liveaboard (15+ dives). Each dive was well planned and carefully executed with a lot of fun and excitement. They are great at assessing everyone's skill levels, and made sure everyone felt confident underwater. Truly appreciate Axel Barré and Loleau Dureau at Dune Maldives for guiding me, a.k.a. keeping me alive underwater next to turtles, octopus, sharks, mantas, and everything in between.

1  Thank Sarah X
Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

hello Sarah,

thanks a lot for this kind review . As i remember we had a lot of fun and we did some some nice encounters.
Many thanks again. hope to see you again

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Today we did scuba diving with dune .. they gave us amazing scuba experience. Our instructor Francesca did a fantastic job.. she was very patient in teaching and is a excellent scuba instructor... all my votes for Francesca and Dune.. do visit dune if you are looking for scuba at Hulmale..

Hello Rishika,

thank you for your message and for the nice words about Francesca.
We are always pleased to welcome new diver in our dine center in hulhumale

thanks again and see you soon