“Best dive centre in Maldives”

Dune Maldives Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Hulhumale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dune Maldives dive center located in Hulhumale proposing all kinds of water experiences We provide some snorkeling tour, Freedive experience, diving tour for half day, full day and safari trip on liveboard. Even if you never dive you can discover the sea world with a first dive or make a course and learn to dive with experienced instructors (English/French/Chinese). You can access more than 15 dive spots with our comfortable and safe dive boat!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Diving was the last thing in my mind when I moved to Maldives. But here I am already an advanced diver within few months after start diving, thanks to the Dune Maldives team.

I did all my dives with Dune Maldives and Ben was my instructor throughout this time. He is the best instructor one can ask for. I was scared and nervouse, but the way he teached me helped me to gain the confidence needed to enjoy the beautiful world lying beneath the waves.

All my dives are unique and special. The first time I saw Manta, Ben snorkled in a big area to see if the Mantas are present. It is amazing the effort they take to meet the clients expectation.

Their gears are well maintained, and their boats are well equipped. I take my safety very seriousely and so are they.

I would like to give big thanks to the Dune team, especially Ben and Axel. I am so looking forward to my next dive with them ❤

Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Many thanks to you Sanjee ! Many, Many, Many...

Thanks first, for your loyalty and coming to dive with us every weeks.
Thanks for your kindness and your smile wich is like a sun underwater.
Thanks for your amazing review

and thanks to accept to dive with me next time ;-)

All reviews
"teaching"
"safety"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Still missing the beautiful boat and wonderful team... had the best vacation of my life... how to describe such a great team? Simply the best! Thank you too to Laurent and Axel presence.. Hope to be able to cruise with them again next year..

Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

''I Love youuu'' ..... hahaha . Such a beautiful souvenir .... so many, in fact . First waves, first sharks, first dives, a weeding birthday, learning usefull italian words , close to a 20 years old birthday .... etc ... ;-) ...
A BIG thanks for your review . Hasard makes you come in our boat. We will meet again , for sure and hope you will come back next year on Dune Théia liveaboard and this will not be a hasard.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

A huge thank you to Laurent and the Dune team! We had an amazing week. Everything was perfect from the super cosy boat, the friendliness of the staff to the excellent dives. The team worked its best to find us amazing spots to see mantas, sharks and all!

Well, we had a great time and will definitely recommend your company and team... and hopefully come back.

Thank you again to all (specially to Laurent for his kindness and patience, for fighting to the last minute to find these damn mantas and for teaching us the 10,000!)

Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you so much for this kind review.
We are proud to read that you enjoyed your trip with us on Dune Théia.
The trip was amazing because of you, guys, friendliness, sharing good time , always.
I hope next time we will be more lucky with the wheather .

thanks again. see you soon

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

A big thanks to Laurent for this amazing 1 week safari trip last week!
The organization was perfect, the staff very friendly and we had beautiful 18 dives during this week!
We will definitely come back!
Thanks to all

Laurent-Dureau, Manager at Dune Maldives Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

An other big Thanks to you all for this great safari trip. Weather condition was definitly against us and you never loose your smile and your hope to make amazing encountings.
It will be a real pleasure to welcome you again in Maldives and share friendly moments. There are so many beautiful dives site to show you....
Thanks again for your visit and for this kind review.