See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I think the sheets were not changed. The shampoo and conditioner bottles were half-full, meant that somebody stayed there and the staff didnt clean and replace everything. There was a foul smell from the fridge. Breakfast was served cold. TERRIBLE!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Definitely you will not get a luxury level of comfort. Just your basic temporary stopover inn. Serves free breakfast to get the day. rooms are either ocean view or no-view, other than that, rooms are basic.

Room Tip: ok for overnight stay
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I booked this hotel through dive center package tour.
It is OK for only sleeping and taking shower.
I stayed 4th floor room, the sight is not good because my room is not face to beach.
It is to be able to endure but in the bath room there are small ants.
Ground floor restaurant there are lots of mosquito at breakfast.
Location is good, and staff are good.
But check out day, though my package included airport transportation,they forgot it.
So firstly they said tha vehicle is not available, you should take a bus or calling a taxi which cost is 10 USD.
I complained, after that they checked my booking and they tried to arrange a taxi without apologize.
Wi-fi connection is poor.
This hotel main guest is Chinese.
If you look for good hotel, I cannot recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel for solo travellers or couples for 1-night stay. Nice breakfast too i must say. Worth for money. And and, the hotel is facing the beach. You can watch sunrise from here! :)

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Unsatisfied!
We reach around 12am and the staff quit unpolite. Room too small, unclean.
We breakfast in small and messy dining room
But the view is nice! Because it was facing the beach.
Not suitable for family to stay
Good for solo traveller