We did 6 dives with them. It seems like they're very popular with local tourists. On 2 days that we went diving with them, there were 2-3 local tourists joined us on the first day, and about 6-8 on the second day. Some additional comments are:
- Very active coordinating person, Yasmeen, quick to respond our emails and help arrange everything in timely fashion
- Tried to accommodate our needs
- New diving equipment
- Nice and friendly staff
- Quite old and slow boat (compared to other diving boats)
- Short diving time (about 30 mins most of our dives cause i think the dive guides been diving many days in a row)
- Almost every boat crew and dive guides smoke (most of the time on the boat)
- Dive guide took the camera down the first 3 dives and I felt he was more interested in taking pictures than taking care of us but I asked him not to on next dive and he complied. I felt much safer.
- They don't have wet pants so bring your own or dive in your bikini bottom.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.