Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
My first diving experience with getting PADI open water diver license

Friendly staff Yasmeen made a good arrangement for me, Experienced and kind instructors did... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
hijirisaint
via mobile
good operation close to airport

a relatively new locally run operation that was recommended to me when the boat of my other dive... read more

Reviewed 3 August 2018
davidhughtaylor
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews a lot of fun boat crew diving experience an amazing experience yaseen initial equipment instructor guys pro safety enquiries team sites hotel reef booking
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The staff has patiently answered all my questions and helped to arrange a dive trip to suit my time. Although we were forced to cancel the trip due to the rough weather last minute, the staff arranged to send us back to our hotel without charging us a penny. And the diving price is the cheapest i saw in hulhumale. Will definitely come again if I visit hulhumale again.

Team-Ocean-Junkies, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Junkies Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review Show. We are so sorry for not being able to arrange a dive for your last day due to horrible weather, but hopefully if you're ever back in the Maldives we'll be able to take you on an amazing dive :D

Reviewed 2 July 2017

"Fira" is running Ocean Junkies in Hulhumale, a knowledgeable about scuba and very Friendly guy. It was my fist dive and Fira made it so easy that all the fear was gone after the 10-15 minutes training session I had with him. He was continuously making me feel stress free as I had told him that I am nervous. These guys have all the new and well maintained Scuba Requirements which helps you to feel comfortable. THANK YOU Fira and Ocean Junkies team to make my diving experience comfortable, safe and giving me best diving experience.

1  Thank Sachin Y
Team-Ocean-Junkies, Public Relations Manager at Ocean Junkies Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Despite some initial communication issues at the start, once these were resolved Ocean Junkies provided exceptional service with a smile. New equipment and dive masters who were safety conscious. As they focus on building the business, currently divers will experience very personalised dive trips and accommodate requests. We were lucky to catch a group of reef mantas which rounded out our dive trip.

Team-Ocean-Junkies, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Junkies Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you so much for the review! We're so sorry about not being reachable in the beginning but we're so glad that you enjoyed the dives and were lucky enough to spot mantas as well, take care!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Loved diving with them, clear explanation and very flexible, equipment was good. The dive sites they go to are very nice. The team is very nice.

Team-Ocean-Junkies, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Junkies Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review Renz! We really enjoyed your company and hope we meet you again.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Awesome experience of my first dive with Ocean junkies. I came across them through TripAdvisor prior my travel I was in touch with Fera to confirm the dives for me and my wife. We both had a great time with team OJ especially Fera and Yas they both are professional when it comes to work and friendly too. We had a great time altogether and will definitely comeback again whenever possible to go further deep and explore more. Thumbs up to you guys and your team, keep it up. Good luck see you guys soon.

Equipments 5/5
Training center 4/5

Team-Ocean-Junkies, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Junkies Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for your review Bader! Hope to see you guys again if you're back in the Maldives :)