“Ideal Vacation Home”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Valenz19
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Ideal Vacation Home”
Reviewed 11 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

My party and I visited Harbour Island last weekend and stayed at Romalia's Townhouse. Before arriving on island I must say that my encounters with the owner - Lorette were always pleasant as she is most thorough, professional and friendly. She answered all questions and provided all the information we needed for our upcoming stay. When we arrived at the property she provided a full tour of the premises and ensured that we knew where everything was and how to operate all appliances. The townhouse was simply beautiful, seamless, fresh and clean. It was outfitted with all modern conveniences of a comfortable cozy home. Additionally, the furniture and decor in each room added a special touch which provided a sense of place connecting to island. I must say that the beds were so comfortable I had trouble getting out of bed to go and explore the island. Moreover Lorette connected with us each day to ensure that we were doing well and enjoying our stay! She is truly amazing! The only issue that we encountered was that our trip was too short however we will definitely be repeat customers.

Thank you Lorette and team for making our trip most memorable!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing