“pleasent”

Ranked #12 of 14 Quick Bites in Redland City
Price range: USD 11 - USD 27
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bring the kids and the whole family to the Redland Bay Hotel, with a kids menu and kids playground the little tackers always have something to do, so next time you are in the Redland bay area get yourself a table.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had an issue with a voucher that we had won and the manager was very helpful with letting us use our voucher. We enjoyed our meal but it is the normal pub food but well presented. We had been there once before for lunch very busy. That time we took my brother there thought it would be a great place to take in the view but the outdoor stage takes up most of that.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Have been here a couple of times, service is always good and the view is lovely. Food is decent pub food. Always busy with locals I assume, live entertainment last time I was there was enjoyable.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Arriving for an early lunch was the key. Food was very tasty but slightly overpriced. We sat outside which was nice and noticed a band setting up, but left before they started playing as we had to drive an hour home. Glad we visited but it just felt like it lacked a bit of vibe.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Busy and enjoyable. the locals have this place or nothing and they turn out in droves.
Brilliant bayside location.
Decent pub grub and good live music.
20 years between visits and it hasn't changed much but is still a great place to spend a relaxed arvo.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I had thought a nice birthday lunch for my 87 year old father, at a Hotel with a gorgeous view, would be just the ticket. It is an old and well worn place, that normally would be okay with me. We picked a table outside, with no one around us. 10 minutes after, the local yobbos lobbed in right beside us (There were plenty of tables elsewhere, why there?) - why people like that have to yell to each other is beyond me. We moved. The food was reasonable, the beer cold, the service cheery, but don't go to the Ladies Toilet there. The entry door was painted white, with half of it covered in black grime from years of Ladies (I presume) putting their hands on it to push in. The cubicle I entered was filthy (when you have to go, you have to go), however the toilet itself was okay. Needless to say, I wont be returning.

Date of visit: February 2018