USD 101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 82
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 93/night.

USD 108
USD 63
Bawn Lodge(Chester)
USD 88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

USD 95
USD 92
USD 105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

Chester Court(Chester)
USD 116
USD 106
  • Restaurant
1,858 results
All reviewschester zoospa treatmentscheshire oaksbuffet styleweekend breakcouldn't faultfull englishgymmollyfacial
Reviewed 28 February 2018

The hotel caters for one night stops or the longer stay with rooms that are clean and well addressed the health club with pool is available and the restaraunt and bar meals will please most people.Weddings are a major function but do not stop the staff making you feel like one of the family, this extends from senior management to the very efficient and friendly reception team
I have no problem in recommending this hotel to the business user and the tourist

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet with a country view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Richard7850
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and rating today. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us whilst in Chester and I am so pleased that you found all the staff so welcoming. The hotel is part of a small group of five family owned hotels and it is wonderful to read that you felt so at home and comfortable throughout your stay.
I would like to thank you personally for your thoughtful comments and kind recommendation today and hope that we can welcome you back to the Molly B again very soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

4 Star...maybe 15 years ago it was but now it would struggle to get 1 star it's absolutely awful.
Avoid this Hotel like the plague, although it's so dirty and horrible you might just catch the plague or something worse.

The staff have a don't care attitude and have given up, the whole place is dirty, grimy and horrible. The spa is absolutely filthy, the Jacuzzi hadn't been cleaned in months with sand all at the bottom of it. The steam room wasn't working, the sauna only fits 2 people in at a time. The Spa reception has all the clean towels on the floor.....the ham sandwiches turned out to be spam sandwiches...
They don't use oil for the massages and use lotion...

The list could go on....the Management don't care as we have written to the General Manager who didn't even have decency to reply.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LionelBear1
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Mr Taylor

Whilst Brook Hotels respect the right of all our guests to review their stay I am very disappointed to read your comments today.
As a group we work very hard to ensure that all our guests enjoy their time at The Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa and the staff at the hotel are often congratulated on their polite professionalism and attention to detail ensuring that our guests and residents are comfortable and happy.
We have a very dedicated and trusted team at the Hotel who I can assure you do care . The General Manager has been on annual leave and in the absence of any additional correspondence from you to our Head Office I can only apologise that on this occasion the hotel did not meet with your personal expectations.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We have just come back from staying at the Brook Millington hotel and I honestly cannot explain how disappointed we were with this hotel. Where do I start?
We often go away and stay in hotels for weekends away and short breaks. This is the worst place that we have stayed with very little value for money. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with a 15 minute wait while the rude receptionist finished her phone call to take a booking. I understand she needs to take calls and did apologise for the wait. However there were other members of staff walking around or standing looking at us doing nothing. This was irritating but we waited patiently for the receptionist to finish. We checked in and went up to the room. The basic amenities of this hotel were out dated. This wouldn't bother me if it was clean and a nice place to stay. The room itself was damp, mouldy, out of date, furniture was falling to pieces, the bath was dirty and the plug hole rusty. The worst was yet to come! We did not sleep at all. The room opposite was playing loud video games until the early hours that we could hear from our rooms. Then when we did finally get to sleep we were woken up by someone screaming and running up and down the corridor. This continued until the early hours until they started to vomit very loudly, waking the children up who must have been in the nearby rooms and began to cry. When we decided that we wouldn't be sleeping at all and a lie in was impossible at 7 we decided to leave the hotel as soon as possible. The receptionist didn't ask about our stay and I am sure that this is because she knows people do not like staying there. It is the worst place that I have stayed and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.
The only thing that I can say that is positive about the hotel is the location.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarah28051990
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear sarah28051990

I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your recent stay and can only apologise for any delay in checking you in promptly at Reception.
I have noted your feedback and disappointment in your which the General Manager will discuss with his Head Housekeeper to ensure that our usual high standards are maintained at all times.
I can only apologise that you were also disturbed by other residents but I am sure that you can appreciate that we do rely on other guests to conduct themselves respectfully and had you contact the Night Managr , he would have been more than happy to have spoken to the guests on your behalf.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very very average in most departments. Barely enough parking isn't a great start. Asking for a quiet room only to find out that the walls are made of papier-mache so when anyone talks in their room it's like someone having a conversation next to you. Asking for some extra milk and having to chase after 45 minutes because it's now 945pm and too late for a coffee sums the service up. Very disappointed and it's not a cheap hotel by any means. Won't be returning.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay2771981

Dear Jay2771981

Mr Gavin , the General Manager has spoken to your partner regarding your stay and comments today. Once again we are very sorry for any delays you experienced whilst waiting for your room service order and for your overall disappointment in the hotel . We can usually rely on our guests to respect the privacy of any neighbouring residents and I can only apologise that on this particular occasion you were disturbed by the guests in the adjacent room. .
Although the car park close to reception does sometimes fill up quite quickly during events and functions, the Hotel does have additional car parking at the side and to the rear of the property and so there is generally always ample car parking available.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

On arrival we were told the room was not ready and we had to wait, we were first told 5 minutes. We waited till nearly 4.00pm before we were given keys, on numerous occasions I asked how much longer as my grandsons were getting fidgety and bored, the receptionist could not give us a reason and kept trying to get hold of house keeping to get an update. Eventually the room was ready and we were given a family room as per our booking. This was located up 2 flights of stairs one being very steep. As I suffer from osteoarthritis found it quite difficult using them. One of the single beds only had 3 legs as one was completely broken, which was never repaired, we did tell reception straight away. The room was extremely hot and we could not get the radiators turned down at all. All of the beds were very uncomfortable with springs and buttons sticking out making it very hard to sleep for all of our party.
We did use the leisure facilities which were good, however, the hot tub seemed to be quite tired with something flaky on the floor.
I really feel this is not a 4 star hotel to be perfectly honest. I did ask to speak to the manager and was told he was in the following day but I asked again and was told she did not know when he was in. The Buffet breakfast was only warm and not very appetising, with some of the food wilting as it had been sat uncovered for a while.
The staff were trying their very best to keep everyone happy, however, I do feel they were left in at the deep end and a manager or deputy manager should of been around to be able to offer assurance, updates and reasons for the errors and even any kind of compensation but we did not receive any or have, as yet, not had a response to our email of complaint.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family