“Sushi heaven”

Ru San's
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Usually I'm a buffet person, but at Ru Sans the nigiri sushi and sashimi are so good that it would be a shame to fill up with the other stuff. Just eat slow and savor the fresh fish. The shrimp tempura is excellent, never miss a meal without them.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I go to the lunchtime sushi buffet about once a month with friends from work -- it's always fresh and plentiful, with good variety. Apart from the sushi, there is calamari, fried rice/noodles, egg rolls, fried dumplings, tiny eclairs...lots to pick from. Some of the sushi is very plain, some is jazzed up with lots of ingredients and drizzled sauce. We'd go more often if we didn't end up eating way too much every time we go. All you can eat buffet is ten or eleven dollars.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Great value and good quality on the lunch buffet. I was skeptical to try a sushi buffet , but it is really good! You can't beat the price either! The fried calamari is tasty and the jalapeño roll is good.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I have never had anything I didn't like here. The staff is attentive and very friendly. A great place with family or friends. The sushi is fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I work from home normally, but when I am in the office, I love to get take out from Ru San's. Wonderful sushi. I wish I had time to stay and enjoy the all-you-can-eat sushi buffet. Looks fantastic.

Been to Ru San's? Share your experiences!