1,090 results
All reviews eiffel tower metro station sacre coeur family room business district on line buffet breakfast pleasant stay early check reception desk nice room croissants hotel is located excellent stay short stay business trip paris
Reviewed 1 September 2018

the hotel was good and the room was good but the check in take long time, the service not very good.the location is good near from the metro and near taxi parking the breakfast was goodthe room was small

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Michaël P, Directeur général at Novotel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share posisitve détails concerning your recent stay at Novotel Paris la Défense ;
We hope to welcome you again very soon
Sincérely

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Location is quite far from main city

Restaraunt and bar Staff are just rude and obnoxious.

Dinner and room service menu is extremely limited. Nothing is available post 11 pm

family rooms are very small. You cannot even open your suitcase or walk around the room when the sofa bed is open.

Air-conditioning is as good as none as even after complaints the room was still hot!

Decent breakfast buffet.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jean-François S, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear guest,

We are reallty sorry to read that your stay at Novotel Paris La Defense didn't meet your expectations.

Would you agree to write us at h1982-sb2@accor.com, in order to dicuss abbout your stay?

We wish you a beautiful day,

Responsable Qualité

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Facility and location of hotel are good considering the value & price. However, they have serious issues in hotel operation and service for customers. I asked the staff to change a room after I found my assigned room's air conditioner was not working in peak season of summer in Aug but the reception staff suggested to stay there because they felt the room was not hot - Everybody feels the different temperature. Who can endure no air conditioner in peak summer ?After my appeal, they changed the room at the end but it was not the end of poor operation. They were irritated when I found there was no small table in the room and asked it (I saw it in my before changed room where air conditioner was broken). They should have apologized politely not to prepare a room. Also I had to re-register my room key almost everyday because they did not renew my stays during my almost one week of stay in this same hotel. Serious issue for no professionalism of staff and no service mind for customers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Jean-François S, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you so much for your comment. We are really sorry to read that your stay didnt meet your expectations.

Your feedback has been sent tour our front office manager in order to avoid theses situations in the future.

Responsable qualité

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Descided after my last visit to choose the neighbour hotel due to limited breakfast and condition of hotel rooms. I got an room upgrade with view over Paris (Eiffeltower, even if no so close).Helpfull staff, clean rooms and it has a bar on the ground floor. Breakfast is served in two locations (on ground floor), be aware that it is limited in one place, so if you have brekfast included check to choos the correct location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Responsable qualité

Reviewed 9 August 2018

fungus in the breakfast cheese, no action taken by the manager or the stuff, they set separate areas for groups and families, not in the main restaurant, and after complaining, the manager to me sorry cant do anything. note: i had my baby 2 years old eating from that cheese the day before i took the picture, informed the manager and still she took no action.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Paris La Défense. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

Concerning the "fungus in the breakfast cheese", it is important to know theses "fungus" are bacteria constituting surface flora of ripened cheeses. They play a vital role in cheese refining.

We wish you a nice day,