USD 84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 69
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

USD 274
USD 163
USD 57
USD 204
USD 172
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

USD 69
USD 209
USD 186
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 274/night.

USD 214
USD 188
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 227/night.

USD 301
USD 267
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,841 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempstaxi drivercroissantsparisconcierge
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Dirty from top to bottom. In the time I spent here I got to see 2 equally unclean "superior king" rooms.

Upon seeing the state of the room (see attached photos), I immediately returned to reception to inform them, to which the receptionist actually laughed out loud, and stated - "so you booked a cheap room and now complain about cheap quality?".

Nothing about this place is luxury. Charging €6 euros for a small bottle of evian water is not luxury, but in fact insulting, especially in a hotel which is built on top of a supermarket just 30 seconds away. To put this into some context, THE RITZ LONDON charges less than this for water. Food, possibly vomit dried on the curtains, black dirt ground in to the carpets which clearly have not been professionally cleaned in months, if not years. The hotel could argue that this is a one-off incident which they can take up with housekeeping, but we were finally given another room which was of equal disrepair. Not only that, there was hair on the bed(s) which did no belong to us, stains on the ceilings, plug sockets hanging from the walls, the list goes on.

The hotel is un bearably hot. Reception, the rooms (which have no access to the outside world through their sealed-shut windows, nor can any natural sunlight make it to your room, either), the corridors. I cannot find a single good word to say about this awful hotel, when there is such much competition locally. Within a 5-minute walk of this location I can name at least 4 hotels which charge between 40-70% less, and offer so much more to clients, including cleanliness and competent staff.

After contacting Hilton Hotels on twitter I was finally offered a full refund, though nothing could really compensate for this experience.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel and don't give these people your money.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ShaneMcCusker
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stay at Hilton worldwide to maintain my Hilton Honors status. The Hilton at La Defense is my backup to Hilton Paris Opera (my favorite) and it is a standard Hilton in every way -- rather generic setting, clean rooms, good service without being anything fabulous. I have always found the staff here to be super helpful with any kind of request and even though the room service menu may appear to be your generic Hilton selection, the food was quite a bit better than most Hiltons (you are in Paris, after all). It is extremely convenient to train and metro service and if you are here on business you are probably choosing it as it is close to your business partners or clients. As such, on the weekends it tends to be much less full and have quite good rates for Paris. Because I'm usually hanging out elsewhere in the city, I can't really comment on if there might be attractions quite local, but I am not aware of any. The hotel is attached to an underground mall which is convenient if you have forgotten something on your trip or prefer some fresh natural snacks for your room (there is a health food store there). Earlier this year I found the security between the mall and the hotel to be tighter than in the past, though overall I do not feel unsafe in Paris.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SarahElizabeth2015
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sarah Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comprehensive review.
I am happy that you are enjoying your stay at the Hilton Paris La Defense. You have rightly mentioned that the hotel is attached to a large complex / mall which offer a large range of shops.

Emmanuel MORE

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very rare that I write a review. I only do so if service is outstanding or terrible. I travel a lot for business so have can speak with some degree of authority.

My experience of this hotel:
- Booked my room online.
- Got confirmation
- Arrived at hotel late having traveled a long way.
- Only to be told that my room had, "been given away as a delegation that was staying there wanted to stay one more night."

Genuinely no other reason and hardly any apology. Shocking to say the least. Wouldn't expect this of any hotel let alone Hilton. Won't be choosing Hilton for any other trip.
Moral of story - if you book, have confirmation of booking, you still might not have a room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank hamel s

Dear Mr Hamel S,

First of all I would like to extend my personal apologies to you for the inconvenience of his relocation when you arrived late at the hotel.
We unfortunately had one guest who has decided to stay longer without advising us and he left his luggage unpacked during the whole day so we were hoping he checked out in the evening but he went back to his room and refused to leave the hotel.
Please be assured that this is really one off situation.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you soon at the hotel.

Emmanuel MORE

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hilton La Defense is a beautiful hotel with a great bar, good food, and good service. The best part of staying there is that it is over a mall, which is over the train station. You can get anywhere in Paris from La Defense!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Margaret Mary D,

Thank your for your kind review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed the bar and the good food and service.

Emmanuel More

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and large, the bed was so comfortable. But you can't expect much with the view because the hotel locate in the building. There was no drinking water for free like other hotels (but the fridge was full of beverages). We included the breakfast with our stay. The breakfast was so variety. I really enjoy fruit juice, cheese, bread and pastries, salmon, waffle, omlette, etc.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kwanchanok T

Dear Kwanchanok T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your good feedback. I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and especially the bed and the breakfast!
2 bottles water are part of the benefits for our Hilton Honors members (Silver, Gold & Diamond members).

Emmanuel More