“Superb Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Took my sister for a lunch on what would have been the occasion of our mum's birthday, having lost her 9 months before. Sorry to say that we ate there 6 months ago so I cant remember what we had, but my sister discussing it again recently reminded me to post this review. Food superb as it always is. Restaurant busy as it always is. Service excellent as it always is. This restaurant is consistently excellent and is highly recommended...

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Take_Me_Away_444

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Fine well prepared food from an extensive menu covering many far east varieties of food with a natural ambiance and briiliant staff

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank tigerbeer2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Booked again for 6 of us on Saturday night, 2 birthdays being celebrated and both wanted to come here! Mixed hors d'oeuvres (both types for 4 people) more than enough to start followed by the duck as ever, exquisit. Shared a selection of mains with noodles & beansprouts and whilst all claimed to be full, 2 managed a delicious toffee apple desert. Plenty of wine, G&T's and beer but still great VFM in my view. We will be back again, and again . . .

1  Thank AlanP905
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Refused to take telephone call on deaf relay service, continually hang up.
Denied to access to book . Food might be good but because I have a disability I don get chance to try it

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The best Chinese food I have eaten in London.
Ordered a takeaway, we were asked to take a seat, and then offered a cup of tea, and some prawn wafers while we waited. Very unusual for a Chinese restaurant, I can honestly say !!!! Shall definately be recommending to all our friends & family. Keep up the good work !!!!

1  Thank Law F