Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lorin W

Honeymoon Perfection

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2024
From the moment we checked in we had the most phenomenal honeymoon experience at The Mandapa! The grounds are beautiful and our pool suite was exquisite. The staff is ready to handle whatever you may need, and consistently went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Riadi: he handled all of our requests quickly and in the most friendly manner. We would stay forever if we could!! Truly a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. Thank you Riadi and the entire team at Mandapa!!!
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Eat at Kubu and get a massage at the spa!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this review
Responded 10 Apr 2024
Dear Safari08331998496,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities and the excellent service provided by our staff has been greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Riadi, your Patih (Butler) service have exceeded your expectations. He is grateful and proud to have received such recognition for his dedication and hard work.
We are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back to Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, in the near future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any special arrangements to make your stay even more comfortable. We want to ensure that you feel at home with us.

AU$225
    AU$558
2.2 km from Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve
View more hotels in Kedewatan
1,922 results
All reviews kubu restaurant the reserve the river kids club ladies and gentlemen vintage tour foie gras rice personal butler the general manager terrace restaurant our honeymoon butler service f b balinese village private pool amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2024

This really is a very special place. We were looking for a tranquil retreat with luxury and the Mandapa exceeded all expectations. It is simply the best hotel we have ever stayed in and quite possibly ever will stay in. The setting and scenery were breathtakingly beautiful, the accommodation really has the ‘wow factor’ and the choice of restaurants is excellent with the choice of authentic Balinese food or fusion. So many dining choices for a resort with only around 60 rooms. The breakfast had an awesome selection of wonderful local foods.
When we arrived, the greeting was wonderful and throughout our stay we were made to feel like royalty. Every need was anticipated, and everyone was so friendly, and you felt that they couldn’t do enough for you.
Mandapa was the perfect place to relax and unwind in peace and tranquillity. We really couldn’t fault anything about the hotel or the amazing people that run it – perfection! If it were possible to give more than a five-star rating, we would.

Room tip: This is a quiet tranquil resort to relax and unwind
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2024

Dear rowlandc461
On behalf of all Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve team, I would like to thank you for staying with us for your holiday in Bali.
Thank you very much for your amazing comments about our facilities, the view, the food and the service offered by our Ladies and Gentlemen.
We were delighted to know that you had a perfect stay with us.
We look forward to welcome you back to Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve in the very near future!

Reviewed 27 March 2024 via mobile

This is the most beautiful hotel I’ve ever stayed in. From the moment you walk in everyone makes you feel at home. Dewa was my butler and he gave us an unbelievable experience. He was attentive and went above, and beyond everything we asked for. I will be coming back as soon as possible!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2024

Dear shaydeepalms,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities, the stunning view, and the excellent service provided by our staff is greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Dewa, your Patih (Butler) service have exceeded your expectations. He is grateful and proud to have received such recognition for his dedication and hard work.

Reviewed 26 March 2024

Best hotel in ubud

We just returned from a truly incredible stay at the Mandapa.
The room was fantastic
The food very delicous
Thank you so much we enjoyed with everything .we have never experienced this high level of service
100% Will back soon .bali Is paradise
We love Bali so much

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sofiaaa763,

On behalf of all Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve team, I would like to thank you for staying with us for holiday in Bali!
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our facilities, the view, the food and service offered by our Ladies and Gentlemen.
We were delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay in our village.

Resort Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2024 via mobile

One of the most incredible resorts we have ever stayed. The attention to detail is unparalleled. The food, activities, atmosphere, service, rooms, grounds and staff were all five star. The entire staff from the landscapers, wait staff, housekeeping, chefs, butlers and management were so incredible.
Ritz Carton at its best.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Dear andy m,
On behalf of all Mandapa Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. We are thrilled to learn that you have an incredible experience.
Thank you again for staying with us and we very much look forward for more opportunities of welcoming you back to our Mandapa Village.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

If you are like me, you have probably been researching Mandapa and looking over reviews from other people’s stays there. Let me tell you…it is exactly 6 star amazing! I stayed 2 nights in a suite and 3 nights in a one bedroom villa (5 nights total). One night of the stay was during Nyepi and Mandapa was the perfect place to spend Silent Day. Both rooms were excellent, but if you can…get the villa…you won’t want to leave! I am so happy I made the time to stay here and Mandapa has become the hotel/resort I will measure all my other stays by. Special thank you to my Patih Kewin for all her help during my stay…you are amazing! Thank you also to Ayu at the main pool and Fredi at breakfast for their excellent customer service (I apologize if I spelled their names wrong…I lost my written notes on the trip home). Thank you to Mandapa management for recognizing my Marriott Titanium status during my stay.

Room tip: Splurge for the private villa.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W5350FFkylel
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2024

Dear W5350FFkylel,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities and the excellent service provided by our staff is greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Kewin, your Patih (Butler), Ayu and Febri's service have exceeded your expectations. They are grateful and proud to have received such recognition for their dedication and hard work.