Lowest prices for your stay
RitzCarlton.com
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Shalon
Nashville, Tennessee

Ask for Dewa, he’s the best butler!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2024via mobile
This is the most beautiful hotel I’ve ever stayed in. From the moment you walk in everyone makes you feel at home. Dewa was my butler and he gave us an unbelievable experience. He was attentive and went above, and beyond everything we asked for. I will be coming back as soon as possible!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this review
Responded 27 Mar 2024
Dear shaydeepalms,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities, the stunning view, and the excellent service provided by our staff is greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Dewa, your Patih (Butler) service have exceeded your expectations. He is grateful and proud to have received such recognition for his dedication and hard work.
We are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back to Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, in the near future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any special arrangements to make your stay even more comfortable. We want to ensure that you feel at home with us.

AU$212
    AU$122
1.3 km from Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve
View more hotels in Kedewatan
1,922 results
All reviews kubu restaurant the reserve the river kids club ladies and gentlemen vintage tour foie gras rice personal butler the general manager terrace restaurant our honeymoon butler service f b balinese village private pool amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2024

Best hotel in ubud

We just returned from a truly incredible stay at the Mandapa.
The room was fantastic
The food very delicous
Thank you so much we enjoyed with everything .we have never experienced this high level of service
100% Will back soon .bali Is paradise
We love Bali so much

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2024

Dear Sofiaaa763,

On behalf of all Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve team, I would like to thank you for staying with us for holiday in Bali!
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our facilities, the view, the food and service offered by our Ladies and Gentlemen.
We were delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay in our village.
We look forward to welcome you back to Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve in the very near future!

Resort Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2024 via mobile

One of the most incredible resorts we have ever stayed. The attention to detail is unparalleled. The food, activities, atmosphere, service, rooms, grounds and staff were all five star. The entire staff from the landscapers, wait staff, housekeeping, chefs, butlers and management were so incredible.
Ritz Carton at its best.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Dear andy m,
On behalf of all Mandapa Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. We are thrilled to learn that you have an incredible experience.
Thank you again for staying with us and we very much look forward for more opportunities of welcoming you back to our Mandapa Village.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

If you are like me, you have probably been researching Mandapa and looking over reviews from other people’s stays there. Let me tell you…it is exactly 6 star amazing! I stayed 2 nights in a suite and 3 nights in a one bedroom villa (5 nights total). One night of the stay was during Nyepi and Mandapa was the perfect place to spend Silent Day. Both rooms were excellent, but if you can…get the villa…you won’t want to leave! I am so happy I made the time to stay here and Mandapa has become the hotel/resort I will measure all my other stays by. Special thank you to my Patih Kewin for all her help during my stay…you are amazing! Thank you also to Ayu at the main pool and Fredi at breakfast for their excellent customer service (I apologize if I spelled their names wrong…I lost my written notes on the trip home). Thank you to Mandapa management for recognizing my Marriott Titanium status during my stay.

Room tip: Splurge for the private villa.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W5350FFkylel
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2024

Dear W5350FFkylel,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities and the excellent service provided by our staff is greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Kewin, your Patih (Butler), Ayu and Febri's service have exceeded your expectations. They are grateful and proud to have received such recognition for their dedication and hard work.

Reviewed 14 March 2024

Every things were almost perfect from the beginning to end of my stay.
The room was pristine condition. Staying this hotel was like, going to do one of kind excursion for a day.
Loved hanging out by the pool & looking over the rice paddy fields.
Breakfast service was top notch. They have very selective spreads of buffet with a la carte menu that you can order. The food plating & presentation was beautiful.
Staying this property is like, visiting their own secluded village in Gianyar.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2024

Dear AmazingLucca7,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Mandapa in Bali. We are delighted to hear that you had such a perfect stay.

Reviewed 6 March 2024

Stayed here for 2 whole weeks at the River Pool Villa and so far it's the best hotel I've stayed at. And I have stayed at many luxury properties, many in Bali. Service was excellent. The property is spectacular, from the views to the architecture.

I came here because I asked myself where would I go if I could go anywhere in the world.

But even after soaking in the place for 2 weeks, I still want to come back. I feel like it's my second home.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 976jais
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2024

Dear 976jais,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities, the stunning view, and the excellent service provided by our staff has been greatly appreciated.