Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
andy m

Incredible Vacation

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Mar 2024via mobile
One of the most incredible resorts we have ever stayed. The attention to detail is unparalleled. The food, activities, atmosphere, service, rooms, grounds and staff were all five star. The entire staff from the landscapers, wait staff, housekeeping, chefs, butlers and management were so incredible.
Ritz Carton at its best.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this review
Responded 25 Mar 2024
Dear andy m,
On behalf of all Mandapa Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. We are thrilled to learn that you have an incredible experience.
Thank you again for staying with us and we very much look forward for more opportunities of welcoming you back to our Mandapa Village.

Best regards,

• Booking.com
0.9 km from Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve
View more hotels in Kedewatan
1,929 results
All reviews kubu restaurant the reserve the river kids club ladies and gentlemen vintage tour foie gras rice personal butler the general manager terrace restaurant our honeymoon butler service f b balinese village private pool amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2024

If you are like me, you have probably been researching Mandapa and looking over reviews from other people’s stays there. Let me tell you…it is exactly 6 star amazing! I stayed 2 nights in a suite and 3 nights in a one bedroom villa (5 nights total). One night of the stay was during Nyepi and Mandapa was the perfect place to spend Silent Day. Both rooms were excellent, but if you can…get the villa…you won’t want to leave! I am so happy I made the time to stay here and Mandapa has become the hotel/resort I will measure all my other stays by. Special thank you to my Patih Kewin for all her help during my stay…you are amazing! Thank you also to Ayu at the main pool and Fredi at breakfast for their excellent customer service (I apologize if I spelled their names wrong…I lost my written notes on the trip home). Thank you to Mandapa management for recognizing my Marriott Titanium status during my stay.

Room tip: Splurge for the private villa.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank W5350FFkylel
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2024

Dear W5350FFkylel,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities and the excellent service provided by our staff is greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Kewin, your Patih (Butler), Ayu and Febri's service have exceeded your expectations. They are grateful and proud to have received such recognition for their dedication and hard work.
We are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you back to Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, in the near future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any special arrangements to make your stay even more comfortable. We want to ensure that you feel at home with us.

Reviewed 14 March 2024

Every things were almost perfect from the beginning to end of my stay.
The room was pristine condition. Staying this hotel was like, going to do one of kind excursion for a day.
Loved hanging out by the pool & looking over the rice paddy fields.
Breakfast service was top notch. They have very selective spreads of buffet with a la carte menu that you can order. The food plating & presentation was beautiful.
Staying this property is like, visiting their own secluded village in Gianyar.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2024

Dear AmazingLucca7,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Mandapa in Bali. We are delighted to hear that you had such a perfect stay.
We look forward to welcome you back to Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve in the very near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2024

Stayed here for 2 whole weeks at the River Pool Villa and so far it's the best hotel I've stayed at. And I have stayed at many luxury properties, many in Bali. Service was excellent. The property is spectacular, from the views to the architecture.

I came here because I asked myself where would I go if I could go anywhere in the world.

But even after soaking in the place for 2 weeks, I still want to come back. I feel like it's my second home.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank 976jais
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2024

Dear 976jais,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities, the stunning view, and the excellent service provided by our staff has been greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 24 February 2024

One of the best resorts I have ever stayed in from the day we arrived to the end of an amazing experience…

Thanks to the Best Patih Niti you made it extremely magical..

Spa is heavily outstanding…

Breakfast was ok need some improvement..

Thanks to all the team members…

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank N A
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2024

Dear A6976ACna,

I would like to express my gratitude on behalf of all of us at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, for choosing to stay with us during your Bali vacation. Your positive feedback regarding our facilities, the spa, the breakfast and the excellent service provided by our staff has been greatly appreciated.
We are especially delighted to hear that Niti, your Patih (Butler) service have exceeded your expectations. She is grateful and proud to have received such recognition for her dedication and hard work.

Reviewed 16 February 2024

We just returned from a truly incredible stay at the Mandapa. As my husband is a lifetime titanium Marriott member, we have traveled extensively over the past 20 years. We have never experienced this high level of service that we did at the Mandapa. Every person we encountered there treated us as if we were the only visitors. We felt like celebrities! Our butler Tapsir was outstanding. Whenever we called him, he was there immediately. He arranged for a late check out on our last day, and since we didn't leave for the airport until 6:30 pm, he let us stay in our room up until we left. (I've never heard of allowing such a late checkout). But the staff at the Mandapa always answered "yes" to any of our wishes, so we weren't even surprised by the late checkout. The jeep tour was one of the highlights of our trip too. We learned so much about the Balinese people and their culture. (Our guide was excellent, but I cannot remember his name) We knew the resort would be stunning since we had watched videos and seen many pictures, but seeing it in person, it blew away our expectations. Staying at this resort felt like we were staying on Fantasy Island!

Room tip: Book the roundtrip transportation to airport through the resort.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reka Yanti, Other at Mandapa, A Ritz-carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2024

Dear wetravel2Chicago,

We are especially delighted to hear that Tapsir, your Patih (Butler) service have exceeded your expectations. He is grateful and proud to have received such recognition for his dedication and hard work.