Incredible service, beautiful room which included a huge stone bath carved out of the local rock and a private infinity pool with a view of the jungle. The staff could not be more helpful or more friendly. Great food - breakfast is three courses and changes every day. We had a driver for one day who was brilliant - informative, flexible, well stocked with water, cookies and cold towels.
Overall fantastic value considering the quality of the room, staff and hotel in general. Couldn’t recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda - hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley views over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to complete your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Bali/Kedewatan