1,801 results
All reviews ayung river pool villa duplex villa birds nest twilight dinner our honeymoon river front private pool butler service la view restaurant personal butler golf cart every hour spent nights afternoon tea amazing place an amazing view white water rafting
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you Dek Sugi for putting together the best birthday ever! I could never thank you enough for all the beautiful surprises, a special thanks to Chandri & Aris & to the Trainee a job well done! I will miss your genuine kindness. Xoxoxox ❤️ Love Laura

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank msfitnes1
KupuKupuResorts, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Laura D,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE “The Legend Continues” and thank you for your great review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests. I will be personally thanks to Chandri, Sugi, and Aris who makes your stay more enjoyable.

Please do recommend us to family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Just had a wonderful stay at the resort last Oct.20-22. Purposedly stayed here so i can have the twilight dinner to propose to my long time girlfriend. From the moment i inquire for the reservation and packages they were quick to answer and provided me some good ideas for the proposal, Thanks to Mr. Kadek and the reservation team :). From Check-in to Check out everything was perfect! During the dinner our butler Ms. Chandri and our waiter Malaka help me with the proposal, A very big thanks to them! Other staff like Ms. yuli who serve us from the pool bar, to our bfast and bird’s nest bfast help us feel very special. To the whole team and staff of kupu kupu barong! thanks for making our stay a memory to remember.

Our River front villa was room 17. one of the best villa with the view. We loved and enjoyed everything about it.

We will surely be back in the future. :)

*Iñigo and Florygen

Dear inigo d,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests. I will be personally thanks to Chandri, Malaka, and Yuli who makes your stay more enjoyable.

Thank you again for your nice review towards our service quality. We do try to please all palates and preferences. Furthermore, as you discovered, the resort is set inside green jungle, blessed with mesmerizing Ayung river valley view.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

The resort is breathtaking, the service is exceptional and the food is great. We had 3 butlers, Tuya Alam and Ari. They were great but we saw more Ari who made sure that our stay was exceptional and everything was better than expected. All in all it was en exceptional stay amd would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Moustafa M

Dear Moustafa M,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Mango Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your wonderful review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests.I will be personally thanks to Tuya, Alam, and Ari due They made your stay more enjoyable.

Please do recommend us to your family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Ayung Pool Villa was amazing. Tho its sloppy roads to get to your room, they have buggy ready everytime you need it.

Breakfast is great, selections of fruits, salad, asian food, breads (gluten free included), and cold cuts

Complimentary of 2 glasses of wine, honeymoon cake, romantic made up bed, flower bathtub, romantic dinner and light lunch for two. Yes, everything mentioned is complimentary

Two thumbs up for the butler, super friendly, super ready for our services.
Will surely recommend this place for honeymoon

1  Thank SusantoLioe

Dear SusantoLioe,

Reviewed 18 October 2018

if you are staying in ubud this hotel is an absolute must. everything about it is just perfect! it has a real magical feel to it which was perfect for our Honeymoon. all of the staff are amazing so helpful and, friendly and they cannot do enough for you. Villas are amazing, great views! and all the resturants in the hotel are fab. you generally dont need to leave this hotel if you didnt want to. its a real retreat, we spent 4 nights here as part of our honeymoon and i wish we had stayed longer! book this hotel and you will not be disappointed. all the food is great, spa amazing and very relaxing, free shuttle into town also. thank you so much

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear sherrylouisejones,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests.I am more than happy to hear that you enjoy your spa treatment.