“Great fun”

Vendee Kart
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This was a return visit to Vendée Kart. My wife and I were here during last year's summer holiday. It is a very popular venue and as it was very busy we had to book and return later. The pre-race briefing can be given in English by Monsieur le patron who has a good sense of humour. Safety is paramount and first time karters were given additional instruction. The karts are well maintained and the course is challenging. If you enjoy karting or just fancy having a go then do try Vendée Kart.

1  Thank David W
MOINEAU85, Propriétaire at Vendee Kart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thanks you for all...

"carts"
"track"
"english"

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This Go karting experience was ok I crashed so my last was very slow and boring and not fun when really experience people were zooming past making me nearly crash don't take 3-5 beucase the Karts are very slow and boring to drave

Reviewed 19 January 2016

My 14 year's old son had no problem because he's tall , but for my daughter 10.It'was not the same!!.The owner , a man was friendly but his wife , the cashier discourteous , was unpleasant with us .My daughter had driven alone in others circuits with fast kart and the cashier would like that she came on the circuit on two-seater kart.I accepted. She did the first time during 5 minutes (price was for 10 minutes).I asked after she takes a normal kart, for children,yet.It was a "big" problem.My wife whose black and me discussed a long time, so I don't recommend this area because when I come in holidays, I want to be fine.I was very angry.Very sliding circuit.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Professional safe and fun. A great sized track. Good shade at viewing area. Caters for all ages and size of groups. Good English speaking management for safety talk