“Fantastic”
other traveller has booked this property
Belle Kaye Villa Belle Kaye Border
View of Marigot Bay
Another view of Pigeon Island
More Sunset viewed from Belle Kaye Gladstone Apartment Balcony
Bathing downstream of the Sulphur Spring
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

There was 5 of us in our group......we had a fantastic time at Belle Kaye. Eroy and his wife were great. They were very accommodating, the facilities are well kept and clean. It is close enough to shops, entertainment without the noise of being in the heart of it. The location was ideal. Since the group of us that stayed there are from St. Lucia it was great that we were able to have friends and family visit the property with us during the day.
Because our stay was so great, I have recommended Belle Kaye to a friend visiting St. Lucia in 2016. His booking is in the works now.
Thank you very much for your hospitality and kindness during our stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Brinda58
sicklerville
“Just right!”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Belle Kaye for 3 weeks from April-May and enjoy everyday of it. I had the 1 bedroom apartment ,on the end with the most awesome nighttime breeze, which was the perfect size for 2. Sitting at the bottom of the hill to Cap Estates, Belle Kaye was close enough to town, but far enough away to offer peace and quiet. A short 10 minute walk down the hill, you will be able to catch the local busses, which took no more than 5 minutes to Rodney Bay. The apartment is equipped with everything you need for a extended stay. I liked my little corner apt. You can see the ocean from the kitchen window.. The pool area is just right to enjoy the water or sun. With the laundry room available, there is no need to bring home dirty clothes. The housekeeper Ester was a delight. I enjoyed my stay and would probably re-visit Belle Kaye
again. Thank you Mr. Eroy for greeting me on the night of my arrival and taking me to get grilled fish and sea-moss. It was delicious! Thank you for the rides into Rodney Bay when you were available. Always willing to make your visitors visit as comfortable as possible, you made me feel right at home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: mosquitoes
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
jacqui583...
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay at Belle Kaye, will definately return”
Reviewed 29 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I stayed at Belle Kaye for a month on the recommendation of a close friend and was not disappointed.
The accommodation was clean comfortable, spacious and provided everything you would need for a self catering holiday.
Ideally situated on the Cap Estate it is within walking distance of both Rodney Bay, Pigeon Island and Gros Islet.
As a single Lady on my first solo trip abroad, I was afforded lots of advice on personal safety from the Proprietor Eroy.
Eroy is extremely helpful and took me on some amazing sight-seeing tours for an exceptional fee.
I had the most amazing time . Thank you so much

Travelling group: Solo
Carla P
“This is a lovely place to stay when visiting Saint Lucia”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I stayed to Belle Kaye for over two weeks in March this year. I enjoyed my stay so much that I already have a friend of mine staying for a month and I am planning to bring my family in the near future. The owner is extremely kind and helpful. The place is spotless clean and offers the comfort of being in your own home. The view from the terrace is outstanding.
Thank you Eroy for being so accommodating and helpful.

Travelling group: Solo
Jinglish...
Clapham, United Kingdom
“Amazing thank you !”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Our Stay at Belle Kaye Apartments made our holiday to St Lucia that extra bit special.
There is relaxed and peaceful feel in and around the apartments and Peter is an exceptional and kind host.
We were given and extremely warm welcome and Peter was so helpful, approachable and friendly within minutes we felt safe and most importantly we felt at home.

The apartments have all the catering needs with local shops just down the road.
The bathroom facilities are great with huge showers and air conditioning in the bedroom and mosquito panels on the windows.
Belle Kaye is situated in a quite area north of Rodney bay and has spectacular peaceful views.
Pigeon Island is a 5 minute drive away as is Plantation beach for amazing Horse Riding and Kite Surfing.

Belle Kaye apartments and Peter cannot be faulted. It was perfect and we cant Thank Peter enough for making our St Lucian Holiday that bit extra special.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing