“Perfection On the Sea”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Prospect
Price range: USD 40 - USD 80
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: cin cin [chin-chin] 1. a cheers or toast to good health. 2. a refreshingly contemporary, elegant new restaurant that offers 'alfresco dining' with sweeping views of the west coast of Barbados. A trendy new hot spot that features an air-conditioned lounge bar with an expansive glass wall allowing uninterrupted views across the water, serving quintessentially Mediterranean-style cuisine with a Caribbean twist.
Reviewed 16 October 2015

My husband and I had lunch at Cin Cin on our honeymoon - absolutely magical. Reminded me of Santorini. love the clean architectural lines of the restaurant and if you eat outside its literally like floating over the ocean. The food was wonderful and the service was supurb

There are newer reviews for Cin Cin by the Sea

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Cin cin was bold and beautiful. With the overall theme being white everything, this modern palace had been placed hanging over the beach. One thing I liked was the way you could hear the waves but not see the sea at night. Food was excellent and very well presented and service was brilliant. When I came to cin cin, because of the bold statement interior I was trying to fault it as you would expect the food and service to match. Which it did. A nice touch to the end of our meal was a complimentary cheese cake as it was our anniversary, which I had never mentioned! Somehow they found out. If you're in Barbados make sure you visit this restaurant. Will be back in February.

1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 15 October 2015

This visit was arranged by our local friends for my husband's birthday. Welcome was great, food was amazing and it's now one of our favourite Barbados restaurants.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I visited Cin Cin last month and whilst the place is very nice and a good setting I thought the food was very expensive for what it was and in fact I did have a problem with my food on the night I visited, in that it wasn't cooked properly.

As I was with a group of people who I didn't know very well and didn't want to cause a fuss on the night, I didn't say anything. It would have made it easier however to have sent the food back if the waiting staff did a table check but they didn't and neither did they query whether the food was okay when they cleared the table bearing in mind I left half the dish, which was disappointing.

As soon I as returned to the UK I contacted the restaurant about this via email and first my email was ignored. I pursued this and questioned whether the restaurant would do something to recompense me and queried their table check policy. It seemed their only solution was for me to come back to the restaurant which is pretty difficult when I live in the UK. Of course I should have said something on the night, but I certainly would not eat here again if I were to visit Barbados in the future. I have had nicer food, better value and better service in other restaurants on the island on the two occasions that I have visited this year.

2  Thank mscott162
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

First visit and very impressed.

Has a very different feel from many other places in the area. Chic and cool.
Nice bar for pre-dinner drinks.

We took an outside table, not waterside so too stifling in the evening heat. No problem in moving us inside to the welcome air-con.

Nice wine list. Good service. Food was great. Went for the lamb curry, which was very different and very good indeed. Followed by a delicious chocolate fondant to share, which was presented beautifully and finally a nice cheeseboard.

Very good indeed. Will go back.